We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sticky Toffee Cheesecake at Nine Fine?

NC
Level Contributor
2,498 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sticky Toffee Cheesecake at Nine Fine?

Just found this on their dessert menu. Intriguing... Has anyone tried it? Picked up the reward from My Vegas and thinking of just doing drinks and appys and a dessert!

SOUTHERN OHIO
Level Contributor
931 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sticky Toffee Cheesecake at Nine Fine?

I'm waiting for the answer to this question too! With all the foodies out there, somebody has to know!

Browns Flat...
Level Contributor
60 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sticky Toffee Cheesecake at Nine Fine?

This was the best thing about the meal! we were there last week and the food was awful.. the dessert was the only thing worth getting.I would go there just for the cheesecake.

Tavares, Florida
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
6,126 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sticky Toffee Cheesecake at Nine Fine?

Ktinca is the expert on sticky toffee pudding, wonder if he has had any of this??

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,732 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sticky Toffee Cheesecake at Nine Fine?

I like cheesecake. But I can't even imagine Sticky Toffee Cheesecake. It doesn't seem like a great combination to me.

I will be alot more inclined to try the Sticky Toffee Pudding at Gordon Ramseys. The only thing is Sticky Toffee Pudding goes a lot better with Bangers & Mash than it does with a steak.

NC
Level Contributor
2,498 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sticky Toffee Cheesecake at Nine Fine?

Good point ktinca. I'll probably still try and report back!

6. Re: Sticky Toffee Cheesecake at Nine Fine?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2014, 06:18