We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxor....Queen Triple room?

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Topic
Luxor....Queen Triple room?

Hi, I wish to spend a night in the Luxor next April and Trip Advisor are advertising a Queen Triple Pyramid room (not suite), thats quite cheap. This would suit my family well but see no mention of it on Luxor`s own website.

I would rather book direct if possible, anyone have any ideas?

I have emailed Luxor but not heard back yet and the price of the call from the UK is a bit pricey.

Thanks all!!

Steve

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,550 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,011 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
565 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,197 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Luxor....Queen Triple room?

Las Vegas hotels are notorious for not responding to emails. I suspect that the "triple" actually refers to occupancy, not the number of beds. As you note, there's no mention of it on the hotel website.

In any case, it's much to early to be booking a room for April 2014. Check back in December ;-)

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
12,113 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luxor....Queen Triple room?

If anything, it would be a 2 queen room with a pull-out couch/bed.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,558 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luxor....Queen Triple room?

Actually I emailed them last night and this morning I had a response .. I guess it depends on who is reading and replying to them.

Try calling them directly ? and maybe get a different contact email unless they are willing to help you out on the phone.

Good Luck~

Dover, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,753 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Luxor....Queen Triple room?

I'd continue the emailing approach for a while, since previous responder did get a response to an email.

You have plenty of time .

Edited: 03 May 2013, 19:08
Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
12,113 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Luxor....Queen Triple room?

Try GuestRelations@luxor.com

I e-mails them a question earlier today, and received a response in less than 30 minutes.

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Luxor....Queen Triple room?

Thanks! They got back to me today, no they don`t do the triple rooms, Travel Republic site a tad misleading!

Seems that they have stopped doing Pyramid suites with 2 beds now aswell, just the King-oh well!!

Dover, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,753 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Luxor....Queen Triple room?

Great Recommendation rhinoman ! Got Positive Results

That's the why I keep coming back to TA.

There are a number of solid recommendations

Rancho Cucamonga
Level Contributor
9,744 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Luxor....Queen Triple room?

You wont find a triple-room in Vegas, I am afraid. Luckily rooms are cheap in Vegas especially as compared to quality, than other big cities. 2 adjoinging rooms (with connecting door) is the best option, in my opinion.

9. Re: Luxor....Queen Triple room?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2014, 06:17