We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Garth Brooks!

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
150 posts
Save Topic
Garth Brooks!

My husband and I will be in Vegas over Memorial weekend. I just bought two tickets to the Garth Brooks concert on the 25th. I'm so excited! I've always wanted to go to this show, but it's never worked with our dates in Vegas. Plus... the tickets are cheaper this time (only paid $290 with all taxes, etc.)! We are in the left orchestra section, row N. Are these good seats?

Any good ideas for dinner places before the show? We are going to the 10:30 p.m. show on a Saturday night. We don't need anything too fancy, but something decent. Looking to spend under $150 for two of us. Any feedback is appreciated!

bahamas
Level Contributor
279 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Garth Brooks!

Not sure about restaurants, but couldn't resist chiming in! We got tickets today also for the Friday night shw. I am stoked! Extended our stay 2 nights for that awesome opportunity. Will be dining at the steakhouse at CC. Early dinner has specials and 1/2 price drinks.

Whitehorse, Canada
Level Contributor
1,753 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Garth Brooks!

We got tickets for the Friday Late Show Row R.....Havent decided about dinner yet....

Staying there Wednesday and Thursday...but not Friday!....Staying somewhere else for gratis...on Friday...Should be fun to see him in a venue that is only 1500 seats....

Can we use cameras...?

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,684 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Garth Brooks!

Your seats will be fine. It is a very small intimate setting, which is one of the things that make it special.

We have fallen into the habit of dinner at Maggianos before any show at Wynn. It's right across the street and the food is decent, although I think the pasta is better than the meat dishes. The best thing about Maggianos is that you can get in and out in an hour or less. Which is nice when you are going to a show.

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Garth Brooks!

Oh I soooooo wish he would add an extra show to July will miss him by less than a week. :-(

Fort Myers Beach...
Level Contributor
3 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Garth Brooks!

There is a local tapas restaurant/bar that's probably a little over a mile away from the Wynn. The variety of tapas is awesome, sangria is great, and prices are affordable. Often busy, may need to check for a reservation. http://www.fireflylv.com/index.html

On another note, I saw Garth Brooks in the 90's and a few years ago in this venue, and you will truly enjoy it.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Garth Brooks!

The variety of tapas at Firefly on Paradise may well have been awesome but the restaurant is currently closed courtesy of the Southern Nevada Health District.

Probably not so busy right now.... :-)

Edited: 09 May 2013, 23:58
Fort Myers Beach...
Level Contributor
3 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Garth Brooks!

What an unfortunate situation for them. We have been there a number of times, additionally we have friends that winter there, and they stop there often. Hopefully they resolve their issues soon.

AZ
Level Contributor
3,674 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Garth Brooks!

LaCave Wynn can be nice for a small plates meal before the show.

edmonton Alberta
Level Contributor
990 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Garth Brooks!

Darn miss him there and I fly out to vegas the day reba plays here in Edmonton..

Whitehorse, Canada
Level Contributor
1,753 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Garth Brooks!

Havent decided about dinner yet...still thinking....

But we have reservations priror to that night at Andre's, Lakeside Grill, Roy's, Sirio so I think we might one of them we like and just book twice!

So Maggiano's eh blagger?