We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Presidential Limousine...what was your driver's name?

maryland
Level Contributor
197 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Presidential Limousine...what was your driver's name?

.....That you had a wonderful experience with and would recommend? (if you remember)

Next week would be the 1st time using them and I would hate that I would get a driver who is

rude, late etc. And to forget the champagne and rose.

Surprise bday gift from me, so I would be disappointed if this doesn't go well

Connecticut
Level Contributor
11,278 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Presidential Limousine...what was your driver's name?

Well, it's certainly a lot of pressure in case your experience doesn't equal that of others, but our best driver ever was a man named Adrian. I'm not sure if he still drives for Presidential, or not. It's interesting to note that I seldom hear the same name twice when folks mention their Presidential drivers in their trip reports. Perhaps there are 100s of drivers?

Another great driver was Berto. If I recall, there have been at least four more drivers, all good, however, I don't recall their names. I wish I could because there's another gentleman who was so sweet to my then 80 year old Mom. :)

I'll PM you Adrian's cell number. It'll take me a second to get his business card. You may be able to set something up with him on your own and bypass Presidential altogether.

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
273 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Presidential Limousine...what was your driver's name?

I cant remember the name of my driver, but what I did was right away I handed him a $20 bill before he even touched the first bag. He looked at me and said I'm gonna take care of you. Needless to say it was amazing service. Some people may not agree with giving a tip up front but like in Vegas everything is a gamble. Also made a stop at the sign so I tipped more there, Maybe $5 and when he dropped me off, another $5 or so. Good luck, Im sure you will love the service.

Tustin, California
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Presidential Limousine...what was your driver's name?

I had Anthony last time, and of all the times I have used them (4) he was the best of them all.

He even gave me 5 bottles of water to take with me when I got to the hotel, I am going to request him for my next trip.

maryland
Level Contributor
197 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Presidential Limousine...what was your driver's name?

Thank you everyone..this helps.

5. Re: Presidential Limousine...what was your driver's name?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2014, 05:16