We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hakkasan

Level Contributor
229 posts
Save Topic
Hakkasan

Has anyone been to hakkasan yet if so how was it? Me and my group are thinking of going there Friday may 31st.

Also did you get bottle service if so was it worth it?

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hakkasan

We went on the 4th to see Calvin Harris. Atmosphere was great, sound was great. Drinks at the bar weren't as stupidly priced as I had expected from a recently opened club (although judge for yourself - $13 for Jack and Coke) We didnt get table service but the people who did didn't seem to be enjoying themselves, theyre booths were surrounded by regular customers the whole time as there was no where else to go and they seemed to get a bit agitated by this, which I guess i fair enough based on the price they had paid to be there. My group had a great time without bottle service.

Level Contributor
229 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hakkasan

Thanks for reply, yeah we was looking at bottle service, there is 11 of us which is a large group of males for Vegas

I've asked a couple of VIP hosts for prices on bottle service none seem to want to give prices and keep asking more questions lol

How was it getting in? Was there a long que

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hakkasan

We bought tickets a while back and still had to queue for about 30 minutes to get in. I reckon Bottle service might get you in ahead of the line though.

I think you can just buy a table just as you can buy regular tickets on the website if that's any help, although I'm sure you've looked there already!

Level Contributor
229 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hakkasan

Had a look on website and made reservation request but not heard nothing back as of yet

Two weeks until I'm in the air cannot wait, did you go another clubs that you enjoyed?

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Hakkasan

Check out Marquee at Cosmopolitan, awesome place.

Didnt go anywhere else though, only had 7 nights so didnt really want to hit more than two.

Level Contributor
229 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hakkasan

I'm going 7 nights and so far we have planned to go pure, voodoo lounge, tao, hakkasan, liquid and haze, wet republic and marquee lol

Won't leave much for gambling, but going to see a show and couple other bits can't wait

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
1,779 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hakkasan

I went and loved Hakkasan. I'm going back for deadmau5.

Lines were not long for me, get on a guest list and bypass the general admission line. They let me in free of charge but of course drinks will cost ya. Staff was polite and courteous, just be respectful towards them and you'll get it in return.

Next time I'm getting bottle service because standing all night sucks. I was quoted starting around $500, all said and done it'd be worth it to get to sit down for a bit.

Highly recommend. Dress to impress. Be polite and have fun!

Gardendale, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,205 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hakkasan

We went Sunday night, it was awesome! We met some awesome people at dinner and they invited us to share their table. It was right in the middle of the club, close to the DJ booth. Bottle service is really the way to go! The service was great, and we were ushered right in with no wait.

Orange, California
Level Contributor
1,247 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hakkasan

With 11 males, I highly recommend chipping in for bottle service. Let me know if you need a contact there, I know of a few good ones.

Level Contributor
229 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Hakkasan

@royal that would be great know a couple hosts but could help to know more recommended ones

And I think bottle service would be better for us, so excited for this trip a shame the pound has fallen against the dollar!