We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Players card at Cosmo.

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Easton, Pa.
Level Contributor
643 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Players card at Cosmo.

Hi,

Good friends coming out in June with family ( 5 total, all over 21 ) for first visit.

Anyone know if Cosmo still has the free spin on the wheel with sign up for players card ? If I remember it was either free spin or $10.00 free play.

Are there any better deals for sign ups on the Strip ?

Appreciate your help.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
5,697 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Players card at Cosmo.

I know in October they had lose $100 get %$100 free play not sure if thats going on still

Connecticut
Level Contributor
10,839 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Players card at Cosmo.

This seems to have the latest info for Identity @ Cosmo:

cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/game/identity_promo…

Virginia
Level Contributor
1,576 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Players card at Cosmo.

What you are describing sounds more like the Wynn's Red Card promotion or a mix of the Red Card promotion and the Cosmo's Identity promotion.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
17 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Players card at Cosmo.

We were just there 2 weeks ago and it seemed like the deals at the identity club changed daily....my boyfriend signed up one day and got offered one thing. I signed up the next day and got offered another deal... they do still have the spin the wheel.... we were able to do it once each day if we wanted to.

Livingston, Scotland
Level Contributor
361 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Players card at Cosmo.

We were there last week and they still have the lose $100, get $100 promo on. They also have the game you play where you unlock 5 doors on a touch screen to win various prizes. Minimum is $5 free play but there was also free cocktails, 2 for 1 at Wicked Spoon, $25 free play, etc. You cannot play the game and do the $100 deal in the same day though (calendar day, not 24 hour period).

Sacramento, CA
Level Contributor
9 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Players card at Cosmo.

The lose $100 get $100 appears to be for new identity club members FYI.

What's the 5 keys game? Is that a separate gaming machine? Is it at the Identity desk? I am confused.

Ferndale, Washington
Level Contributor
310 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Players card at Cosmo.

Can you play that door game if you already signed up for a card last year?

8. Re: Players card at Cosmo.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2014, 07:19