We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Dinner that won't break the bank!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
364 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Romantic Dinner that won't break the bank!

What can you recommend? Something with a great strip view. I have heard that Mix is great but not too sure about pricing. Suggestions..

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
2,183 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic Dinner that won't break the bank!

Mon Ami Gabi at Paris, enjoy

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,946 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic Dinner that won't break the bank!

Mon Ami Gabi is great !

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
43,210 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic Dinner that won't break the bank!

Probably the cheapest decent restaurants with a fountain view are MAG or Olives. Personally I wouldn't consider them romantic. Eiffel Tower, Top of World, Mix, and Alize are view restaurants some consider romantic, but I don't know if you think they would "break the bank' or not.

Whitehorse, Canada
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Romantic Dinner that won't break the bank!

The Barrymore or Andre's at the MC.....both are nice...

vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
4,686 posts
269 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Romantic Dinner that won't break the bank!

I also have to say, Mon Ami Gabi, at Paris Hotel--get a table outside overlooking the Bellagio Fountains, enjoy some great wine with their steak and frites! we did exactly just this one year and it was 4july and the fireworks were going, the Bellagio fountain had its show and music; it was just so romantic and fantastic!

North Carolina
Level Contributor
266 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Romantic Dinner that won't break the bank!

What is the typical wait time for a table outside at MAG?

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
43,210 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Romantic Dinner that won't break the bank!

I should add that dining outdoor on the patio at Bouchon overlooking the garden and pool area, is a lot more romantic to us than dining at MAG, which has pedestrians walking by and the traffic on Las Vegas Blvd.

Easton, Pa.
Level Contributor
643 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Romantic Dinner that won't break the bank!

We were married two weeks ago in Las Vegas and had our wedding dinner at the Top of the World in Stratosphere and it was fantastic but also ran around $ 250.00 with the tip.

When we were there last October we had a Travelzoo deal for a restaurant called Comme Ca on the third floor of Cosmo and it was spectacular. They have some outside tables on a balcony that look out at the Eiffel Tower and a very large portion of the Strip. Wonderful location, excellent food, worth taking a look at.

After dinner play a few bucks in the slots downstairs and have the CW bring you a raspberry lemon drop martini or two on the house. I was having Chivas on the rocks and found life to be very good !!

They might even have another deal on Travelzoo.

kansas
Level Contributor
977 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Romantic Dinner that won't break the bank!

We used a restaurant.com discount at Mix and had a great meal that didn't break the bank. We did a tasting menu and got a couple of sides (their mac and cheese is out of this world!). I think it was less than $80 for the two of us. Great views and food!

Malibu
Level Contributor
11,647 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Romantic Dinner that won't break the bank!

Some banks are bigger than others. How well is yours funded? What do you want to spend w/o alcohol?