We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quick luxor pool q

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland
Level Contributor
285 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Quick luxor pool q

So I see that Luxor has a pool party on Sunday's in the summer. Other than that day, would a guest need to reserve a chair just to lay out and enjoy the pool? Thanks for clarifying for me :)

1. Re: Quick luxor pool q

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 17 May 2013, 23:09
Dover, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,547 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quick luxor pool q

May 17, 2013, 6:05 PM

I have seen pool parties at Luxor that reserved two pools on one side ( sectioned off) for private parties. The rest room and snack bars are located between the sectioned off pools and the main pool. So the parties are of Private Nature.

The main pool and an adjacent pool , on the Sundays that I have been there, were open to all and the majority of the chairs/loungers have been available to guests. There is a large area for chairs loungers between the Cabana Pool and the Main Pool.

Edited: 17 May 2013, 23:13
Rancho Cucamonga
Level Contributor
8,220 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quick luxor pool q

Nope. Plenty of space in July. Dont worry, especially Sunday. They do the pool parties, cause the Sunday rush is OUT of town. Sunday nights and afternoons (except 3 day weekends) are ghost towns.

4. Re: Quick luxor pool q

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2014, 05:17