We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Encore Pool Question

M G
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Topic
Encore Pool Question

For those who have actually stayed at Encore, how early do you need to put towels on chairs to be sure that you get one? European pool or regular pool.

Thanks.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
6,692 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Encore Pool Question

This all depends on when you will be there. Pool opens at 8:00. Know there is a 30 minute rule. If pool attendants do not see you for 30, they will clear the lounger and put your things in lost and found.

Lincoln Ne
Level Contributor
239 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Encore Pool Question

if there was a like button I would click it norgetroll....to clear the "hold" chair if no bodies show up to sit in them within 30 minutes....but I have seen Encore and Wynn not be very aggressive with this policy.

I really dislike when people hold chairs at the pool....and don't show up for hours...pet peeve of mine...seen it way to often

Dallas
Level Contributor
2,692 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Encore Pool Question

On a Saturday, we got there at 8:30 and by 10:00 am the chairs were almost 100% full at both pools. On Sunday there was a towel and a warm soda can at the chair I wanted and after 30 minutes, I took it.

M G
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Encore Pool Question

I was planning on dropping by pool on a Thursday in late June.

M G
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Encore Pool Question

I was planning on dropping by pool on a Thursday in late June.

Bump

Upstate New York
Level Contributor
768 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Encore Pool Question

I was at Encore this past Thursday and showed up to the pool at 1:30 or so. We got a couple of loungers in a not so great spot and sat in front of them with our feet in the water. 10 minutes later two great seats opened up and we snagged them. So you might not get exactly what you want when you get in, but keep your eyes open because people are always coming and going. I found the Wynn pool to have the seats swallowed up a lot more in the morning than the Encore pool.

England
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Encore Pool Question

I think you'll probably be ok on a Thursday, but Friday and Saturday are usually packed in late June.

The European pool (with the bar in the middle) normally gets full first, but you should find a spot at the other pool (nearest the Lobby Bar).

As has been mentioned, grab whatever sunlounger is free on arrival and then wait for someone to leave...if it's in a better spot...move in for the kill. :o)

M G
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Encore Pool Question

What's considered a "great seat"?

Upstate New York
Level Contributor
768 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Encore Pool Question

Well what's a great seat is a matter of opinion. For some it may be in the shade I suppose. For me, a great seat is one that's facing the sun directly and very close to the pool.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
6,692 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Encore Pool Question

What is a sgreat seat for you might not be for others. For me a great seat is the one in the cabana.