We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
help

Hi me and my boyfriend want to take our 3 children to las vegas ages 13yrs 5yrs and 3yrs for a week and get married while we are there. We are from the uk and have never been to vegas before so could you help on where to stay that is affordable and we could stay together in a room or suite and where to get married. Thank you in advance x

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,392 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: help

"I think i was a bit nieve with this post as i was hopeing that i,d get people saying i got married here or we stayed there and it was great."

You can still get those replies. Make a seperate post asking about wedding chapel or ceremonies and you will get replies that focus on that 1 topic.

As mentioned we have had 3 ceremonies in LV at different chapels, and I would give my highest recommendation to Chapel of the Flowers. We had a ceremony there at night in the gazebo, and a few years later my brother got married in one of their chapels. Both of us were very pleased. And his also included both live and on-demand internet broadcast of the ceremony for those that could not attend.

I would also recommend Little Church of the West. My wife thought they did a fantastic job with the flowers and pictures.

Watch Hill, Rhode...
Level Contributor
11,258 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: help

kt, She did just that, however, it was posted on the Nevada forum instead of the Las Vegas forum:

tripadvisor.com/…49753446

(where, once again, our resident DE was unhelpful)

England
Level Contributor
318 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: help

If you want to look at alternatives to Vegas which would be much more fun for your kids I'd suggest Mexico. You can get really, really nice hotels at a reasonable price. For example many have in-room jacuzzis, mini-bars and room service included in the all-inclusive package. So you can have fun, romantic time, even if you're in you're room in the evening with the kids. Mexican hotels also have good kids clubs, if you chose a family orientated hotel. So you and your partner could get some time together while the ids have fun. Have a look on the Cancun and Playa del Carmen forums for more ideas.

Alternatively carribean islands like Barbados, St Lucia and Antigua are beautiful.

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Cancun
Level Contributor
23,441 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: help

"Have a look on the Cancun and Playa del Carmen forums for more ideas. "

Or..... take up the offer to PM the kind and lovely DE for that part of Mexico as per post #30 of this thread.

LOL!

England
Level Contributor
318 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: help

Llisa - what a kind offer :-) sorry I missed that in your earlier post.

Dot - if you decide to consider Mexico or the carribean, you might want to check carribean warehouse for good prices from the uk. It would depend which hotels Llisa suggests, but they do cover many Mexican hotels and are very helpful if you phone up.

Good luck and enjoy all your planning.

36. Re: help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2014, 06:15