We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellagio walking times?

With my nose in a...
Level Contributor
776 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Bellagio walking times?

I have looked at the maps but could somebody please tell me how long it will take me to walk from the Bellagio to the Mirage and to Paris? Thanks!

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All American Helicopter...
6,717 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$494.95
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,102 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Deluxe Grand Canyon All American...
511 reviews
from US$426.99*
US$527.50
Special Offer
Skip the Line: Grand Canyon Skywalk...
403 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Norfolk, Virginia
Level Contributor
87 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bellagio walking times?

Paris is about 5-10 minutes for the average person from Bellagio and Mirage is 10-15 minutes for the average person.

Edited: 23 May 2013, 14:06
Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bellagio walking times?

Leaving Bellagio from the north of the hotel (Via Bellagio shopping area), Mirage should take around 10 minutes and Paris around 5. For Mirage follow the signs for Caesars, head across Flamingo Road and for Paris follow signs for Bally's and head across the Strip.

If you're at the front desk/conservatory end of Bellagio, add another 5-10 minutes.

With my nose in a...
Level Contributor
776 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bellagio walking times?

Thank you :)

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,674 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bellagio walking times?

It depends on where you are in Bellagio. It takes 10-15 minutes to get from many rooms in Bellagio to Las Vegas Blvd. After that you can add another 10-15 minutes to get to Paris or Mirage at a liesurely pace.

Ayrshire, Scotland
Level Contributor
514 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bellagio walking times?

Yes depends on whether you are talking about from outside the Mirage to outside the Bellagio at the front of the lake or something different. I always remember my first trip to Vegas when I didnt realise the distance between places and I arranged to meet friends in the reception of the Bellagio under the glass flowers. I left my room in The Mirage 30 minutes before we were due to meet (a busy Saturday night) and they called looking for me as I was late.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
11,258 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bellagio walking times?

Conversely, at about 7:30am, I can walk leisurely from the guest elevators at TI, (further North than Mirage), to the Buffet @ Bellagio in fifteen minutes.

Landan, It will depend upon the time of day, pedestrian traffic, crossing signals, yaddayadda...You've been given some reasonable advice. If you're an old geezer, or like to gawk, add some minutes onto your plan. ;-)

With my nose in a...
Level Contributor
776 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bellagio walking times?

Thank you to the above, and one last question. Thinking of taking the Big Red Bus Tour. Pick up points are at Circus Circus or Excalibur, how long of a walk would that be?

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Bellagio walking times?

You could take the free tram to Monte Carlo and from there it's around a ten minute walk to Excalibur. If this is going to be when the weather is hot then I would just jump in a cab. Should be around $10 or slightly less.

With my nose in a...
Level Contributor
776 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bellagio walking times?

Thank you!

Belfast, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Bellagio walking times?

How much should the cab fare from the airport to The Monte Carlo be?