We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thai restaurants

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
Thai restaurants

Are there any good Thai restaurants in Vegas, staying South strip but would gladly make a journey if the place would warrant it ???.

Thanks

Albany, New York
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Thai restaurants

Lotus of Siam. Off strip. Do it

las vegas
Level Contributor
2,021 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Thai restaurants

Le Thai downtown.

Chada Thai on south jones. The wine guy from lotus opened his own place.

And lotus of Siam.

Boston
Level Contributor
3,530 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thai restaurants

yes lotus of siam

Lahaina, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thai restaurants

Lotus Of Siam: Get yourself a bottle of spatlese and pair it with some Jackfruit Curry and Deep Fried Beef Jerky!!!!

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
51,865 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thai restaurants

From Lotus of Siam:

"Attention to all customers. We will not be accepting anymore reservations from May 29th - August 1st. We are very sorry for the inconvenience but we will be having a first come first serve bases.

Thank you very much,

Lotus of Siam"

And:

"Note to all lotus customers. We will be closed on Monday July 8th- Sunday July 14 for renovations. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

Lotus group"

It sounds like they are renovating and swapping out their computer network.

London, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Thai restaurants

Thanks for the responses ,meeting my brother whilst I'm there and it's his birthday and as he loves his Thai food thought I would treat him !!.... Looks as though Lotus of Siam is a very popular choice , thanks again .

Park Forest...
Level Contributor
11,474 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thai restaurants

Le Thai downtown and Sea at Ballys if you want to stay on strip.

AZ
Level Contributor
3,674 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Thai restaurants

I really like SEA at Bally's. There is a recent TR from Shrinkgirl that has a pretty good review in it that you might want to take a look at.

Seattle
Level Contributor
728 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Thai restaurants

Thanks for the info about the closures at Lotus. I'll be there 7/14-7/18 and plan to stop and Lotus and Chada Thai. Now I just need to decide to order a spatalese or auslese? Maybe one of each. The wine list at Lotus is second to none when it comes to German wines.

10. Re: Thai restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2014, 05:16