We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help for prices and sits for Cirque du Soleil

Rishon Lezion...
Level Contributor
120 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Help for prices and sits for Cirque du Soleil

Hi

We are going to Las Vegas in 3.5 months, and I understood there're several of shows it’s better to make an earlier reservation since they are very popular.

I have few questions about it:

1. which one is better for the first time (never been to anyone before)? O, LE RÊVE, or MYSTÈRE? (KA is not performing on my dates, and I don’t interested in the LOVE show)

2. for the O, what considered as a good seat? I couldn't much understands something from this diagram:

http://static01.cirquedusoleil.com/en/~/media/shows/o/pdf/o-seatplan.pdf

for example, I choose price level E, and got these possibilities (for 119$, include taxes):

Section 105 Row E Seat(S) 1 Through 2 or Section 203 Row P Seat(S) 1 Through 2

does it consider as a good seat? I can't understand really the meaning of "Limited view".

and is it worth to pay more for a better sit? for the price level C I can get Section 204 Row O Seat(S) 1 Through 2, but the prices jumps to 153$. for the LE RÊVE it’s about the same price (144$ for the Premium).

3. There is now a special price for the MYSTÈRE show. I can get excellent seats (Category 1, section 103) for 100$ (includes taxes).

so what should I do? the difference between O to MYSTÈRE is 106$ (for two people). need your tips and advises :)

1060 W Addison...
Level Contributor
10,156 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help for prices and sits for Cirque du Soleil

I still think Mystere is the best show, and it's almost always the cheapest.

For all the Cirque shows, there is no need to get the "best" (i.e. closest and most expensive) seats. Those are great for seeing the performers faces, but you actually get better views of the whole show farther back.

Rishon Lezion...
Level Contributor
120 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help for prices and sits for Cirque du Soleil

So on which section would you recommend?

Carlsbad CA
Level Contributor
1,746 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help for prices and sits for Cirque du Soleil

Let's start with Le Reve is not a Cirque show, but it is well reviewed. Second, I believe Mystere is the best starting place for Cirque beginners. Third, you'd like to 1/3 to 1/2 from the front of the stage.

Rishon Lezion...
Level Contributor
120 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help for prices and sits for Cirque du Soleil

Please help me understands from this diagram where is the best place to sit (with money Consideration) from this diagram:

http://static01.cirquedusoleil.com/en/~/media/shows/mystere/pdf/mystere-seatplan.pdf

the difference between each price category is about 10 $ per person

Carlsbad CA
Level Contributor
1,746 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help for prices and sits for Cirque du Soleil

I'm not going to study your long original post, but anywhere in 102 to 104 F to H and 202-204 AA-EE.

ON, Canada
Level Contributor
563 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help for prices and sits for Cirque du Soleil

I prefer Mystere -sit in the middle to back sections - not really a bad seat in the theatre -I recommend to sit middle to back to see the side and upper - lots going on all around you.

O" Show - our seats "Limited View" - Section 203 Row Q & R. Seats were perfect.

Call the box office - see if available for your dates and times - that's what I did and we were very happy with the seats.

Rishon Lezion...
Level Contributor
120 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help for prices and sits for Cirque du Soleil

Thanks all for you advises.

We've decided to go to MYSTÈRE. I'm now just wondering about the seats.

It's either sit in Section 201 row AA seats 25 to 26 (category 3) or in Section 202 row AA seats 10 to 11 (category 2):

http://static01.cirquedusoleil.com/en/~/media/shows/mystere/pdf/mystere-seatplan.pdf

the difference is 15$ per ticket. does it matter? or both are good?

Edited: 03 June 2013, 11:34
Rishon Lezion...
Level Contributor
120 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help for prices and sits for Cirque du Soleil

Please ignore. I've open separate thread for it

9. Re: Help for prices and sits for Cirque du Soleil

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2014, 06:17