We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

why do you keep going back?

13 posts
Save Topic
why do you keep going back?

Been Vegas for the last five trips and still love everything about it. Why do you keep going back?

Mass
Level Contributor
1,779 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: why do you keep going back?

Because dreaming of spring in Vegas is what gets me through winter in New England...

Rowlett, Texas
Level Contributor
955 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: why do you keep going back?

Its cheap. I dont gamble that much, maybe 100 over a three day trip. So for me its cheap. Theres lots to look at and see for free. Good food everywhere. You can walk around any time of day with a drink in your hand without getting funny looks.

I think in general you just get a feeling of freedom that very few places have to offer.

The biggest reason, my wife and i leave the kids at home. For three nights we get to be kids again ourselves which is really priceless.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,163 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: why do you keep going back?

I'm going to stop. Just as soon as I get even.

New York
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: why do you keep going back?

Simple...every time I step foot off the plane and hear the slot machines in the airport, I turn the clock back to when I was 21 (many years ago) and I enjoy myself without a care in the world...over 25 trips and counting...be there in a few weeks!

Lahaina, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: why do you keep going back?

LV always makes lists of "World's Least Expensive Vacation Destinations"!

Cedar Rapids, Iowa...
Level Contributor
1,761 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: why do you keep going back?

Legally bet on sports without the off-shore hassle. Ease and closeness of hundreds of different shows and restaurants, from bottom of the barrel to world class, literally all within walking distance of a decently priced hotel room. If I want to drink, I can drink, if I want to eat, I can eat, if I want to gamble, I gamble, and if I want to lay by the pool, I can do that. Fantastic variety of entertainment options, all reasonably priced

Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
114 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: why do you keep going back?

went 15 yrs ago as a once in a lifetime trip , been back 25 times as well , had my 40th in vegas , best birthday ever , now i also go with my partner so its boys trip the cpl trip two diffent vegas trips and love them both , except for carrying her shopping around all the malls!! lol

new york
Level Contributor
1,493 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: why do you keep going back?

My family keeps me going back...

Tempe, AZ
Level Contributor
10,472 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: why do you keep going back?

The fights. I'm glad there aren't as many in Vegas as there were before, the place wears on me.

Spartanburg, South...
Level Contributor
931 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: why do you keep going back?

It is a strange addiction.....Stay a week and ready to go home....Get on the plane home and already ready to go back....I have a june, July, August, and October trip booked........And I still can't answer that question.