We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the best way to MyVegas loyalty points

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Market Harborough...
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
Save Topic
What is the best way to MyVegas loyalty points

Hi all

I am trying to find my way around MyVegas and I have run out of chips. Can anyone give me a whistle stop fools guide as to how to get the best out of it.

Many thanks

Tony

With my nose in a...
Level Contributor
775 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the best way to MyVegas loyalty points

Be vigilant in collecting coins from your properties. Check in for daily spins. Have lots of friends that play that you can gift to and receive gifts from. When I am low on chips I play Around the World at 40 a spin until my chips build up again. Good luck!

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
7,888 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the best way to MyVegas loyalty points

Join the myVegas Friends group and read the FAQs: https:/…

Lynchburg, VA
Level Contributor
481 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is the best way to MyVegas loyalty points

Yes, what Landan said: go to "more" and "visit my strip" As you play you build more properties and you can check-in to collect chips every couple of hours. Do you have an iphone? Get the VIVA my Vegas app, and like the page on Facebook. Every couple of days scan their code to spin for additional chips. And if all else fails you can always purchase more, but I've been playing for several weeks without buying in and have gotten two rewards so it can be done without money. To really rack up rewards I believe most of us play on pretty much a daily basis.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
5,199 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is the best way to MyVegas loyalty points

What PhillyWill said. Join the group and you'll get plenty of friends to exchange chips with and info. I've got 220, 000 LPs and never spent a dime.

Edited: 10 June 2013, 18:26
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,199 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What is the best way to MyVegas loyalty points

There are two schools of thought on this. One is what the "strategy guide" suggests. Following the strategy guide it tells you that during your early levels, you should bet small amounts so that you don't "miss out" on extra LPs that your get while playing the game. This also takes a LOT of time and can get boring after a while. I've decided that I'm taking a different approach. I'm betting big and leveling up as quickly as possible. (you get 1000 LPs for each level you clear) Doing this, I'm maximizing the LPs gained per hour I play the game. The other benefit of doing this is that if you play slow, you are subject to price increases for rewards. It seems like about every couple weeks, the LP cost for items goes up. (because there are so many people playing the game now) By leveling up quickly, I'm able to get the most LP's I can, in a short amount of time.

As far as getting chips to bet with, other responses below are correct. Collect from your strip several times a day, spin the wheel every day, and have lots of friends. If you are doing all this correctly, you should earn about 60-80,000 play chips per day. (depending on what you get on your daily spin, it could be more)

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
2,998 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What is the best way to MyVegas loyalty points

Try and join one of the groups that have 20 exclusive members. Each member posts 1000 chips per day, therefore everyone gets to chipstack. Add to that the coupons and what you collect from the free spin and hotels you should have plenty.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,024 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What is the best way to MyVegas loyalty points

And also know that if you are playing to amass loyalty points (the gold coins) you don't need to bet the highest amount possible. 3,000 per spin up to level 58, then 1,500 per spin will give you the most loyalty points for the least amount of expenditure.

Dewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
1,709 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What is the best way to MyVegas loyalty points

Plenty of myvegas friends always helps, I have 2022 of them...lol

Berkeley, California
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: What is the best way to MyVegas loyalty points

With our trip 3 weeks away, here is my strategy on how to earn loyalty points and get free comps fast.

I usually played Excalibur or Lost in Time (The first 2 slots) and I hardly ever use Max Bet, unless I’m up 20,000+ chips. I usually just bet the minimum to 150 chips. My strategy was not to lose too many coins quickly but to earn loyalty points fast. I’ve tried other slots that were offered as you level up, but for me, they didn’t reward as much coins so I stayed away from them.

I played for 2 weeks straight, a 4-5 of hours a day. And when I played, I usually chose auto spin. I think it starts you off with 10 auto spins and increases as you level up. This was my fastest way to earn loyalty points through a lot of spins and leveling up (I think leveling up gains 100 loyalty points)/

I also sent and accepted gifts to friends and visited My Strip every 2 hours to collect the coin rewards.

After 2 ½ weeks this is what I earned through loyalty points:

2 for 1 MGM Grand Breakfast/Brunch Buffet

2 for 1 Mandalay Bay / Lunch Buffet

2-1 Starbucks

$48 a night at The Mirage (ONLY 1,500 Loyalty Points - There are black out dates, so we used it for our first night and then stayed at TI for the rest of the weekend)

Hope this helps!

Aubrey, Texas
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: What is the best way to MyVegas loyalty points

Levels 1 – 5

PLAY: 80 Chips Per Spin

SLOT GAMES TO PLAY: “Excalibur”

(8 Spins = 10 Loyalty Points)

Levels 6 – 29

PLAY: 100 Chips Per Spin

SLOT GAMES TO PLAY: “Reel Chef” or “Lost N Time” or “Luck Birds” or “Around the World”

(9 Spins = 10 Loyalty Points)

Levels 30 – 57

PLAY: 200 Chips Per Spin

SLOT GAMES TO PLAY: “Reel Chef” or “Lost N Time” or “Luck Birds” or “Around the World”

(11 Spins = 10 Loyalty Points)

Levels 58 – 139

PLAY: 1,000 Chips Per Spin

(6 Spins = 10 Loyalty Points)

Levels 140 & Up

PLAY: 1,000 Chips Per Spin

(8 Spins = 10 Loyalty Points)

Read More: How to Earn MyVegas Loyalty Points & Rewards Fast [Guide] | 999thepoint.com/how-to-earn-myvegas-loyalty-…