We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's your favorite time of year to visit?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
664 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
What's your favorite time of year to visit?

I've been back for a few days and I'm already thinking about my next trip. I realized though that I've only been in either spring (March or April) or June, so I'm wondering if a October or November visit might be fun.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,431 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What's your favorite time of year to visit?

May, September or October

Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What's your favorite time of year to visit?

Spring and summer for me. never tried winter months but I should try it one year

winnipeg
Level Contributor
567 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What's your favorite time of year to visit?

We just got back,also. I will never go this time of year again. Way too hot, way too many people and what's with all the little kids? We like to go in December. Very comfortable for walking around and not crowded at all.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,613 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What's your favorite time of year to visit?

If there is a better time to visit Las Vegas than the first 2 weeks of October we haven't found it. And believe me we've tried!

Lakeville, Minnesota
Level Contributor
4,139 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What's your favorite time of year to visit?

we used to go over New Years but one year it snowed and the next year barely got out of the high 40's and windy-we come from MN and 50/windy is not that great even at the end of Dec. Now we go in late Mar./early Apr. but next trip (2014) will be early June and I am afraid it will be too hot, but going to celebrate granddaughter's 21st b'day so that's .when we have to go. really like late spring tho.

Sturgeon Bay...
Level Contributor
5,550 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What's your favorite time of year to visit?

November or December. Nice break from winter for me and I like the 50-60degree weather.

calleefoneeya
Level Contributor
3,983 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What's your favorite time of year to visit?

I like being in town on college football Saturdays in the fall. I enjoy driving to and from in January/February and seeing snow in the desert. It's such a cool thing to see the white snow on the joshua trees. Spring is nice--good outdoor weather. But any time in Vegas is just fine for me.

long island
Level Contributor
695 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: What's your favorite time of year to visit?

We used to go every 1st week of May, but last year took ktinca's advice and went first week in October. This year we have pushed it back a week to see Elton John. Great advice Ktinca! Perfect weather.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
664 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What's your favorite time of year to visit?

October could definitely work. My big project at work is scheduled to finish the 2nd week of September.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,251 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What's your favorite time of year to visit?

Another early October vote. Weather is great, football season is going and MLB postseason in high gear.