We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wynn, Encore and Aria ..How far are they?

Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Wynn, Encore and Aria ..How far are they?

Ok so I'm debating between staying at either the Wynn, Encore or Aria. What I'm wondering is are they a pretty far walking distance to the bellagio? Which one is closest/farthest? Also, if I upgraded to strip views at these hotels, which would have a better view of the strip? I really wanna look outside my window and see the effiel tower :)

TIA

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,066 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wynn, Encore and Aria ..How far are they?

Aria is closest and there is a free tram that runs Monte Carlo-Aria-Bellagio. Wynn & Encore are effectively the far north end of "the strip" (yes, I know Circus Circus and Riviera are there too).

Paris is just north of Aria and will certainly be visible from many rooms: http://goo.gl/maps/c6Hkh

Dewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
1,709 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wynn, Encore and Aria ..How far are they?

Stay at Aria, The other two are at the crappy end of the Strip ;-)

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,198 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wynn, Encore and Aria ..How far are they?

If you want to see the Eiffel Tower, I'd stay at Bellagio or Paris.

Aria is closer to Bellagio than Wynn/Encore and Aria and Bellagio are connected by a free tram also. You could probably still see the Eiffel Tower from Wynn, but it would depend entirely on your room. You could also throw Cosmopolitan into the mix as it is diagonally across the street from Paris and has a great view of the tower.

Dallas
Level Contributor
2,692 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wynn, Encore and Aria ..How far are they?

If you want to be close to Bellagio, stay at Aria. Wynn is over a mile away/30 minute walk.

Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Wynn, Encore and Aria ..How far are they?

Thanks everyone, so if it stay at aria with a strip view room I'll most likely see the effort tower, what about the bellagio fountains?

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
32 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wynn, Encore and Aria ..How far are they?

If you want to see both the Bellagio Fountains and the Eiffel Tower, Cosmopolitan is your bet. A quick Google Image search for "Cosmopolitan views" will show you what you could hope for if you book a Fountain View room at Cosmopolitan.

Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Wynn, Encore and Aria ..How far are they?

Thanks but I'm already staying at the cosmo for another trip to vegas so i wanted to try sometjing new

Malibu
Level Contributor
11,175 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wynn, Encore and Aria ..How far are they?

Actually the Bellagio will give you the best view of the fountains (with the music) and the Eiffel Tower.

Many Aria views are compromised by other City Center buildings. You can't see the fountains from Aria.

Aria is on the other side of Cosmo from Bellagio, closer than Wynn/Encore. But W/E are not in a "crappy end of the strip" unless you consider Venetian and Palazzo and TI and Mirage "crappy."

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,066 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Wynn, Encore and Aria ..How far are they?

If you take a look at a City Center map (or http://goo.gl/maps/c6Hkh ) you can see that about half of Aria strip view rooms will have little if any view of the Bellagio fountains or Paris.

1060 W Addison...
Level Contributor
10,156 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Wynn, Encore and Aria ..How far are they?

Personally, if you have another trip planned for Cosmo and you want to stayplace different, I'd stay in a slightly different part of town rather than Bellagio / City Center.