We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Might be a bit early

Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Might be a bit early

Hi guys

I no it might be a bit early heading to Vegas the 20/27 of December and have been checking the rooms for a few weeks and prices seem to be going up already I'm gettin nervous should I book now??

My options seems to be harratts+flamingo+luxor excalibur their all 7 nights its working out under 220€ in total workout resorts fees we were looking at the MGM and montie Carlo but they have shot up and including resort fees out to dear! Id rather spread it else were!

Thanks for any input

It's our first trip to Vegas I'm 25 other half is 30 when we arrive If that helps we want to gamble and drink and shop

White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
Level Contributor
6,413 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Might be a bit early

Not too early. Gets busy after Christmas and very busy as NYE approaches.

Lots of people seem to visit that week. We were there the last 4years. Not this year, going some place

Have fun

Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Might be a bit early

Ya I can't believe the price difference in a few days :/ might have to book something this week! Thanks :)

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,944 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Might be a bit early

it is never too early to talk or ask about VegaS

Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Might be a bit early

Very true haha!! My other half is sick listening to me and would sleep in a tent at this stage because I'm going on that much! But don't you no it will be mu fault if we end up having to pay double as it was my decision :p

Cedar Rapids, Iowa...
Level Contributor
1,761 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Might be a bit early

Book through the hotel itself or use a smartervegas.com offer or other offers that book directly through the hotel. That way you can easily cancel and rebook and get the best rate. It's a little early for discount codes and big sales for December, so I'd keep an eye out to see if any of those come out in the next 3-4 months. Just book your best rate and keep an eye on things to see if you can do better.

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Might be a bit early

Believe it or not, this stage of your trip is one of the best (at least it is for me). Take your time and find the best deals. IMHO, the anticipation is a good thing.

Edited: 18 June 2013, 01:58
Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Might be a bit early

Ya that's a really good plan gonna look today and just book anyone give me any advise about the hotel choices?? Bit lost??

8. Re: Might be a bit early

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2014, 05:18