We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Favorite places to eat at Hard Rock?

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,945 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Favorite places to eat at Hard Rock?

I plan on visiting the Hard Rock when go to Vegas in September. I have never been there and am wondering what are the favorite places to eat there?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
24,897 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Favorite places to eat at Hard Rock?

I stay there a few times a year and usually always eat at Nobu.

Mr Luckys has good breakfast

Pink Taco is ok

Only been to 35 Steaks & Martinis for drinks at HH

Muskegon, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,863 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Favorite places to eat at Hard Rock?

I like Mr. Lucky's. Good food . They may still have their unadvertised $7.77 steak special there. Ask a server there for it when you dine there.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
108 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Favorite places to eat at Hard Rock?

I've only eaten at the Pink Taco in Hard Rock, but I like it there. I like their shrimp tacos.

St.Louis, MO
Level Contributor
54 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Favorite places to eat at Hard Rock?

Culinary dropout! It was amazing. I had a prime rib sand and dh had meat loaf. One of our better meals in Vegas, second to binnions ranch steakhouse. While we were at culinary dropout we saw senior form occ and Richard and crew from gas monkey! They were there for a biker build off. That was our first time being in HRH. We are returning in a couple weeks and were so impressed with our first impression we booked a room there for a night before we head over to Aria.

Carlsbad CA
Level Contributor
1,746 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Favorite places to eat at Hard Rock?

How many places are there?

Anyway I believe Mr. Lucky is on restaurant.com.

Cave Creek, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Favorite places to eat at Hard Rock?

nothing there is very exciting, but across the street is the Hoffbrauhaus. I love that place

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
11,965 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Favorite places to eat at Hard Rock?

Used to really love Pink Taco, but their menu has shrunk, and their prices have grown. However, they still have a killer Fried Ice Cream!!

8. Re: Favorite places to eat at Hard Rock?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2014, 06:17