We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cirque du Soleil Tickets--Now or Then?

League City, Texas
7 posts
Save Topic
Cirque du Soleil Tickets--Now or Then?

I am reposting this from the Nevada forum...

Hi,

My sister and I will be visiting Vegas on a much longer road trip in about two weeks. We are only staying two evenings in Vegas and really only have time to see one show. I have found that there are online coupons ($50 off) for two of the Cirque du Soleil shows: Love and Ka. With the coupon, the nosebleed seats are about $70 each.

What I am wondering is if I would be wiser to wait and buy tickets the day of at Tix4Tonight or a similar vendor? Could I get better seats for a similar price? Or should I buy the tickets right now while I can use a coupon?

We are not fixated on a specific show, we are open to what is available at an affordable, to me, price. Are tickets for these two shows usually available the day of or do they generally sell out before hand?

Thanks!

Boston
Level Contributor
24,543 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cirque du Soleil Tickets--Now or Then?

Depends on the show, with shows like Love, O and Mystere you should really buy in advance.

La Jolla, California
Level Contributor
605 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cirque du Soleil Tickets--Now or Then?

If you really want to see a show you should always buy in advance, if you don't really care if you see a show or not you could wait until you get there.

League City, Texas
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cirque du Soleil Tickets--Now or Then?

Thanks very much! That helps!

I think I'll go ahead and buy the tickets then. I have always wanted to go to Cirque du Soleil! This will be a fun evening!

Shelby Township...
Destination Expert
for Paradise
Level Contributor
2,402 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cirque du Soleil Tickets--Now or Then?

There really aren't any nosebleed seats--the theater isn't all that big. We've sat balcony and second row and I can't say the second row seats were better than the balcony seats.

League City, Texas
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Cirque du Soleil Tickets--Now or Then?

Thanks, I got the tickets, and we are set to see Love. Excited!

Edited: 22 June 2013, 19:09
6. Re: Cirque du Soleil Tickets--Now or Then?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2014, 06:17