We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with myvegas reward at Aria

New Orleans
Level Contributor
167 posts
Save Topic
Help with myvegas reward at Aria

If you go to the myvegas rewards listed for Aria, there is one for "midweek comp room bonus" for 99,000 lps and another called just "midweek comp room" for 165,000 lps. What is the difference? The detailed descriptions of each seem to be the same thing.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All American Helicopter...
6,721 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$494.95
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,104 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Deluxe Grand Canyon All American...
511 reviews
from US$426.99*
US$527.50
Special Offer
Skip the Line: Grand Canyon Skywalk...
404 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Level Contributor
3,511 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with myvegas reward at Aria

Follow the link in the reward descriptions. It will take you to calendars for each reward. The "bonus" calendar had very few dates actually available to use it on.

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,025 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with myvegas reward at Aria

The rooms are the same, it's the dates that make it a "bonus" room or not. The MyVegas redemption CSR people can help you thru the process of determining whether your dates are available. Call 855-861-6074. Or you can try this link.

www.mgmresorts.com/myVEGASdates/Aria.aspx

New Orleans
Level Contributor
167 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with myvegas reward at Aria

Thanks 16gauge. I see the bonus dates are limited (nothing from mid-September to mid-November), but I think I could work within those dates and maybe go in late November. Or early September. Don't like to be travelling during the peak of Hurricane season - pet sitter would have to take care of everything if evacuation was necessary and that's too much to ask.

Edited: 23 June 2013, 16:56
Santa Barbara...
Level Contributor
503 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help with myvegas reward at Aria

My understanding is that you can purchase both the midweek comp and the bonus midweek comp to equal a 2 night stay IF both your nights are available on both calendars. As the OP noted, the dates on the bonus calendar are limited. I would call before purchase to make sure there is availability to link the nights. My son purchased a night that was on the calendar but when he called to make the reservation, there wasn't availability. The date continued to show available on the calendar. He was able to have his LPs returned easily enough.

New Orleans
Level Contributor
167 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Help with myvegas reward at Aria

I'd love to have enough loyalty points to cash out both rewards and knock out two nights, but I just don't quite see getting there over 4-5 months. Maybe??? I'm playing every day...

Ohio
Level Contributor
6,108 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help with myvegas reward at Aria

My Vegas gets worse and worse every week compared to what I collected in Januaray.

My Vegas is trying to force players to buy chips to line their pockets.

7. Re: Help with myvegas reward at Aria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2014, 06:17