We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to convince my wife to go back to Vegas

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
111 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
How to convince my wife to go back to Vegas

It's been 8 months since our trip to Vegas

At times we've both said we should go back, me being the impulsive type I'd book flights accommodation in a heart beat. My wife however is the sensible one out of the two of us.

Need some advice on how to convince my wife to roll the dice and head back again

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
8,557 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to convince my wife to go back to Vegas

Promise her a child.

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
11,961 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to convince my wife to go back to Vegas

Just book the trip as a surprise. She'll love you for it! And if not, at least you will be in Vegas.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,539 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to convince my wife to go back to Vegas

I have the same issue I am like you and I book right away but my other half needs like 6 months to plan.. brutal..by the way

@rhinoman how was your trip last month ?

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
11,961 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to convince my wife to go back to Vegas

My trip was great! I posted my TR a couple times, but it kept getting shut down.

I am leaving for a solo trip in 2 days. Nothing but blackjack!!!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,539 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How to convince my wife to go back to Vegas

Oh how fun! must be nice ..and hope you win bigg! Was quiet windy no? the wind did help cool things down .

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
11,961 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How to convince my wife to go back to Vegas

Thanks!

The weather was perfect while we were there. 80s and sunny during the day, 70s at night.

This weekend is going to be brutal! They are talking about 115-120 degrees all weekend! Good thing I plan on being inside most of the time!!!

Edited: 26 June 2013, 16:14
California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,412 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How to convince my wife to go back to Vegas

Find something unique to Vegas that she will like and make it the reason for a visit.

We have taken a trip to Vegas to see the Academy of Country Music Awards. Not because we are big country music fans, but because we had never been to a live awards show before. We made a special trip to see Garth Brooks, who was only playing in Vegas. We went to see a taping of Wheel of Fortune. There are many events unique to Vegas, I'm sure you will think of something.

And if you can't find something you know she would enjoy, tell her that the two of you deserve to spend some time together away from the world, and that you would like to go to Vegas and renew your vows. If you really mean it she will know, and that will be worth a special trip.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
222 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How to convince my wife to go back to Vegas

Promise to taker her shopping at the outlet malls in Vegas. No woman can resist shopping.

Ontario
Level Contributor
208 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: How to convince my wife to go back to Vegas

you sit down and plan everything out, have the price of the tickets and hotel the lengh of stay, buget it out... show her there is nothing left to think about other then to click 'book it'

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
781 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: How to convince my wife to go back to Vegas

"Promise to taker her shopping at the outlet malls in Vegas. No woman can resist shopping."

I'd rather eat bees than go shopping in Vegas, but I realize I am somewhat the exception.