We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Airport to Excalibur

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
Level Contributor
198 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from Airport to Excalibur

Hi. Could anyone tell me how much it would cost for 2 people to take a taxi from the airport to Excalibur. Im worried about the whole" N0 Tunnel Please!!!." We have been to Vegas before but always had a car. This forum has been so helpful to my husband and i in planning our October trip. We,ve changed our mind so many times on which hotel to stay in but have definately decided on Excalibur. Thankyou to everyone for the great information on so many things.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from Airport to Excalibur

Should be $12-15 depending on traffic. Tell the driver to take Tropicana to avoid the tunnel.

FYI number of people in the cab is irrelevant - fare is the same for five people as it is for one.

Have a great trip!

scotland
Level Contributor
198 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from Airport to Excalibur

Blagger thankyou so much for the quick reply. You,ve really helped

London, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from Airport to Excalibur

Excalibur is my chosen hotel, so have done this taxi journey a few times, as blagger said tell driver Excalibur Hotel via Tropicana, paid $17 last October and that was with a little bit of traffic.

Have a great time.

4. Re: Taxi from Airport to Excalibur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2014, 07:17