We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Packed and ready to go! First time TR upon return.

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Eau Claire...
Level Contributor
450 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Packed and ready to go! First time TR upon return.

We're all ready to go. We will be leaving for the airport in a couple of hours. We will be staying at Flamingo, New York New York and Luxor.(10 nights) My hubby and I don't like moving around a lot, but thanks to MyVegas we thought we'd try a couple of different hotels free of charge (except probably resort fee of course) We were receiving offers from Wynn and Palazzo up until and including the month of June, unfortunately, that is where the offers stopped!! I see its supposed to be right around 107 degrees while we are there, but that's why we wait until July to go out there. We had snow here in Wisconsin in May this year. We love the hot weather! Hubby has his bag of every kind of conceivable bandage, wrap and blister prevention item in the suitcase. I've got 4 pair of shoes, most for comfortable walking, one for a nice dinner out. We are going to try some different restaurants, hotels and attractions. I love reading all of your TRs so I'm going to try one when we get back. Happy, safe travels to all of you we may see on the strip while we are there!!

new york
Level Contributor
1,493 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Packed and ready to go! First time TR upon return.

I hope you have a fabulous trip!

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Packed and ready to go! First time TR upon return.

Have a great time!

Kingman, Arizona
Level Contributor
691 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Packed and ready to go! First time TR upon return.

Love reading first timers TR. can't wait to read yours.

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
1,706 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Packed and ready to go! First time TR upon return.

I think she means First time she will be writing a trip report.

Anyway, report or not, have a wonderful time in fabulous Las Vegas.

Eau Claire...
Level Contributor
450 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Packed and ready to go! First time TR upon return.

Thanks all!!

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Packed and ready to go! First time TR upon return.

Hope you're having fun!!! You must be about to move hotels.... :)

7. Re: Packed and ready to go! First time TR upon return.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2014, 07:18