We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

my vegas getting from uk

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
doncaster
Level Contributor
78 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
my vegas getting from uk

Hi all

quick question have just redemmed zumanity ticket through my vegas and recieved email confirmation, now i didnt realise you have to call usa to redeem now it costs a fortune to call from over in uk so just wonder im in america from 04/09 but not in vegas till 26-30 sep and wondering if i wait till 04/09 will all dates have gone im ideally hoping to see the show on sunday 29/09

or is there a cheap way to call to usa from uk looked at skype but i need to add a £10 call credit

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
7,917 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: my vegas getting from uk

Zumanity has a relatively small theater even by Cirque standards. Given you have a limited selection of dates that includes a weekend, I'd bite the bullet and make the call.

I'm sure someone in the UK will chime in on how to minimize the cost.

London, United...
Level Contributor
576 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: my vegas getting from uk

There are loads of services that get you 1 or 2p a minute calls to the USA, some with connection charge some without.

…moneysavingexpert.com/intcallchecker/ is a good way to find what you need.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,090 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: my vegas getting from uk

You're getting the tickets for free, splurge on the telephone call! ;-)

doncaster
Level Contributor
78 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: my vegas getting from uk

Hi all thanks for help used the link provided and tickets are all booked so excited love cirque shows now back to my vegas to earn more freebies

london
Level Contributor
264 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: my vegas getting from uk

I'd go for the Skype option. Adding £10 isn't the worst thing- you can also use this when you're actually out there to call back to the UK as well. I live on Skype when I'm away- saves so much money.

Have a good trip

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
3,001 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: my vegas getting from uk

It doesn't cost much to ring the US. Give it a try, you'll only be on a minute or two!

Alloa, United...
Level Contributor
942 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: my vegas getting from uk

We also got tickets for zumanity via my Vegas at the start of the year , called the reservations at NYNY and got great seats . I was only in the phone for a few minutes and tbh don't know how much it was to call but didn't notice any major difference on our next phone bill .

8. Re: my vegas getting from uk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2014, 06:18