We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outdoor Wedding

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gibraltar
Level Contributor
339 posts
Save Topic
Outdoor Wedding

Hello,

LVWC (= Las Vegas Outdoor wedding Company) offers a lot of nice wedding places and I overthink to reserve with them.

The only reason I'm not sure to book is, I found only a few of reviews this year and

much more for past years.

Please, can someone tell his experience here (2013) ?

Edited: 27 July 2013, 18:35
Stevenage, United...
Level Contributor
1,935 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outdoor Wedding

Contact and research on-line first, the places you want to have the wedding at.

I believe Flamingo and Tropicana have or had outdoor chapels. They can arrange everything. Add 20% for tips!

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Outdoor Wedding

When are you thinking of doing this?

Vegas has a couple of shortish windows in spring and fall when an outdoor wedding would be great but it would be too hot for many people in summer and weather in winter is too unpredictable to commit to something like this.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
24,348 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Outdoor Wedding

Ive attended more Las Vegas Summer outdoor weddings than I can count, mine included (Early August). Never once was weather a factor, in fact all that Ive attended have been pleasant, they know what they are doing and host outdoor weddings all summer long at facilities across the Valley.

The worst wedding I was was an indoor wedding in the Summer where the room barely fit all of the guests and if they did have a/c it didnt work well. All of the guests were sweating like we had just gone for a 5 mile run.

Edited: 28 July 2013, 01:27
new york
Level Contributor
1,493 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Outdoor Wedding

Have you checked the BBB? Maybe you can get some info from them.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
5,249 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Outdoor Wedding

A lot of discussion on the boards at The Knot with brides.

…theknot.com/categories/local-wedding-boards…

Congratulations!

6. Re: Outdoor Wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2014, 06:19