We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cosmo pools

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brighton
Level Contributor
774 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Cosmo pools

Hey.

Thinking of trying out the Cosmo in oct 2nd-10th are the pools crazy? I realise at the weekend they maybe louder but I like a pool that isn't packed with party dudes all day screaming and wooooo-ing.

I heard they have 2 pools. What's the scene like? I'm imagining rehab or wet republic lol. Is there a place you can still relax?

London
Level Contributor
754 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cosmo pools

Stayed there in May during the week. Only went to the "quieter" Bamboo Pool. It was busy with people but no loud music and def no party dudes wooo-hooing. Had to get there fairly early to get a sun lounger in a decent position but with people coming and going all day its pretty easy to move! Pool food and drinks were excellent and the service was good. I used to get there about 9.30am and had no problem bringing in a coffee and a pastry from the coffee shop. Its a nice pool area, not my favourite but pretty nice all the same. Am sure you'll have a good time!!!

Jo

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
431 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cosmo pools

I concur with JoFromWales. We've stayed at Cosmo twice, both times at the end of October, and the pool scene was quiet. Only the pool that was nearest the strip was open though and the bars were all closed for the season. I'd check with the hotel to be sure.

One strategy is to show up a couple hours before they close because that's when many people leave for dinner.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
432 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cosmo pools

I'm staying at Cosmo from 7th-17th September. We want to spend a few days by the Bamboo pool. We are planning to go to Wicked Spoon when it opens at 8am so will probably head to the pool at 9ish. Are we likely to get sun beds then? We're going to try and avoid going to the pool at the weekend if we can!

London
Level Contributor
754 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cosmo pools

You'll get them Laura, they just may not be in a prime spot!! Just keep your eyes open and be prepared to move swiftly when a spot becomes available! Just take it in turns to make regular trips to the bar (such a hardship) and say if I'm not back in 10mins come and find me!!!!

Jo

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
432 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cosmo pools

haha thanks Jo! We are desperate to get some pool time in during the week! Only 38 days to go now. I'm getting very excited!

London
Level Contributor
754 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cosmo pools

Oh I am so jealous. I've been back 8 weeks and am looking to book again!

Jo

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cosmo pools

There's 3 pools. Marquee Dayclub pool, the Blvd pool, and the Bamboo pool. The Bamboo pool is the quietest out of the 3

Atlanta, Georgia...
Level Contributor
682 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cosmo pools

The pools are open in October? I was there in 2011 for the third week in September and it was the final weekend the pool was open for the season. They'd even extended it by a week because it was still so hot outside.

9. Re: Cosmo pools

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2014, 06:18