We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 Wonderful Nights in Las Vegas TR!

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
1,298 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
6 Wonderful Nights in Las Vegas TR!

We had such a spectacular vacation this time around , we were so sad was not over booked. I will write the TR in posts. We actually are coming back winners it has been a long time for that:)

Cheers

Magic97

Australia
Level Contributor
1,370 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 6 Wonderful Nights in Las Vegas TR!

Oh... I was all excited to read your TR and you haven't posted it yet...................

Crandon, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,177 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 6 Wonderful Nights in Las Vegas TR!

I was looking forward to it as well....

albuquerque
Level Contributor
2,801 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 6 Wonderful Nights in Las Vegas TR!

Magic where is the trip report? yes there are some of us here who enjoy reading them.

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
541 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 6 Wonderful Nights in Las Vegas TR!

Please ppost soon, I am looking forward to it!

Maple Ridge, Canada
Level Contributor
220 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 6 Wonderful Nights in Las Vegas TR!

where is it?? I need a good tr to read I'm 28 days out. hurry up!

New York
Level Contributor
1,298 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 6 Wonderful Nights in Las Vegas TR!

Sorry all sleeping pill kicked in quick last night lol!

So day 1 arrived on Wed July 24th around 10:30am caught a taxi to TI to try and check in early and wait for my hubby and friends to arrive. I was on a business trip in CA so I was lucky to arrive early.

The checkin was open so happy but then a quick boo since they forgot to put my name on the room I got to spend 30 min on the phone with Expedia to get it worked out. Got to our room for the next 6 days 34-033 nice king bed roomy bathroom and a mini fridge.

Hubby and first couple of friends arrived it was their Ann that day so now the fun can begin! Unpacked fully then hopped in a taxi to Jack in the Box on Tropicana mmmmm 2 tacos for .99 and an order of jalapeño poppers, this is how we start every Vegas trip.

Next we walked over to Excalibur, NYNY and Monte Carlo played a little bit in each. Then headed back to TI to get ready for our 8:30 dinner reservation at Nobu in the Hard Rock Hotel, we loved our dinner our friends not as much the items they chose were not wow items ours were great! We love the rock shrimp with spicy aoli, Miso Cod, I had their special roll that was that night, Yellow Fin Tuna w/ Jalapeño yuzu.

Next up was to start the party!! Went to Eclipse at Mandalay Bay. We were set to do bottle service ,service was fantastic loved the daybeds and loungers at the poolside. This is the coolest night time pool party great music we had a blast!! If you are there on a Wed night this is a must do!!

So after partying till the pool/club we headed back to TI for some late night munches at our 24 hour Coffee Shop. I had the BLT...yummy, and the hubby had the 2 egg breakfast , our friends went with the Grilled Cheese with Tomato it was all very good and exactly what we needed after a night long of drinking and dancing!!

Day 2 up next!!!

Cheers

Magic76

Oregon
Level Contributor
2,604 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 6 Wonderful Nights in Las Vegas TR!

Good so far... but can tell this one is going to drag out...LOL! Hope I can catch it all. Oh, who am I kidding..for sure I will! Carry on with the fun.

albuquerque
Level Contributor
2,801 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: 6 Wonderful Nights in Las Vegas TR!

oohhhhh breezeeeeee where for art thou breezeeeee...lol! don't you love when trip reports happen like this...lol!

I may have missed it, but where did you all stay?

your third paragraph, first line, what do you mean that was their Ann?

New York
Level Contributor
1,298 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 6 Wonderful Nights in Las Vegas TR!

It was our friends anniversary.... We stayed at TI. I'll keep the next days shorter for you all.

Cheers

Magic76

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
25,567 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 6 Wonderful Nights in Las Vegas TR!

Great start.