We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport limo

Lincoln, NE
Level Contributor
189 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Airport limo

Any recommendations for a limo company for airport pick up?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,569 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,035 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
570 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Luxury...
357 reviews
from US$299.99*
US$399.00
Dallas
Level Contributor
2,692 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport limo

Presidential Limo.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
43,722 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport limo

Presidential Limo is the overwhelming favorite here.

Trenton, Canada
Level Contributor
780 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport limo

I just booked with Presidential Limo. 135.00 special that's pick up and return. use of limo for 1hr each way. bottle of champagne.. Great way to start an anniversary holiday in Las Vegas..

Chilliwack, Canada
Level Contributor
541 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport limo

I think the return trip is supposed to be just a direct ride, not for an hour. That's what it was when I used Presidential a few years ago, anyway.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1,373 posts
302 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport limo

Presidential limo is excellent, I've used them twice now and it was worth every penny both times. The "airport special" does get you the limo for one hour, however that is one hour from the time your plane touches down. By the time you deplane, walk to baggage claim which is a good hike, collect your luggage, take photo's next to the limo etc. etc. there is generally enough time to make a quick stop to pick up some booze and water (highly recommended) and get you to your hotel. The drivers are very professional and personable, they are on a schedule but they are as lenient with it as hey can be. I have never felt rushed.

Essex In The UK
Level Contributor
149 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport limo

I hadn't thought about doing this! Excellent, definitely going to book it.

7. Re: Airport limo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2014, 05:17