We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One night stay best room possible for around $150 10/21/2013

Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
237 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
One night stay best room possible for around $150 10/21/2013

Hey guys, I am looking for what you experts think is the best room I could get for the above figure. We have a 2 bed (4 adults) booked at the Jockey Club later in the week but wanted a little wow factor for our first night and also seperate rooms..

Stevenage, United...
Level Contributor
1,935 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One night stay best room possible for around $150 10/21/2013

Can you use Expedia in Australia? We have Expedia,co.uk in the UK. Is there an Expedia.com.au or similar?

Midwest
Level Contributor
2,633 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One night stay best room possible for around $150 10/21/2013

4 people, so its a risk to use Priceline. Check Hotwire, on an early weekday 5 stars should be in that range. Go to 'betterbidding dot com' for hints to what the properties are for your date

Level Contributor
744 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One night stay best room possible for around $150 10/21/2013

4 adults in one room. Don't do it, even for one night. Even if you get a nice room, you wont be able to really enjoy it with 4 people packed into one room. I hate to say this, but I would look to get two rooms at a mediocre property like Harrahs or even worse, just get two rooms at the Quad. That's a Monday, rooms should be between $22-$50 each at each property. Factor in the resort fees and you should be within your budget for two rooms.

Level Contributor
744 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One night stay best room possible for around $150 10/21/2013

I read your question again. Are you saying $150 per room?

Also FYI, there may be a convention of sorts going on during this date as the prices seem to be inflated for this time. Try smartervegas.com for promo codes.

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
680 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: One night stay best room possible for around $150 10/21/2013

Another vote to check www.smartervegas.com .

wildrose wisconsin
Level Contributor
712 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: One night stay best room possible for around $150 10/21/2013

We got the excaliber for 3 night Oct.21-24 for 44 cents for all nights I know not the best place some say but a hell of a price. Plus resort fee of course.

Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
237 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: One night stay best room possible for around $150 10/21/2013

Hey thanks for all the suggestions, maybe I should have been clearer. We want 2 rooms not 1, and I had been looking at NYNY Marquis suite or Hard Rock King Suite or Rio King Samba Suites. What are the expert comments on these?

8. Re: One night stay best room possible for around $150 10/21/2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2014, 06:18