We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outlet Malls - North or South?

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
80 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Outlet Malls - North or South?

Hello!

We will be in Vegas August 12 – 18 and would like to visit an outlet mall. We were at the South Outlet mall two years ago but I’m wondering if there is a difference between the north and south locations, and if so which is better? Which is closer? We are staying at Harrah’s.

Thank you for your help!!!

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Outlet Malls - North or South?

Most people prefer north but south has its fans. I suggest you look at the store listings on the malls' websites and make a decision that way based on your shopping requirements.

Be aware that the north mall is outdoors which may be less appealing to you in August. Distance is roughly the same whichever you choose.

Dewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
1,709 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Outlet Malls - North or South?

South seems to have the cheaper stuff like VF Jeanswear and Burlington Brands etc...

Norfolk England
Level Contributor
5,825 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Outlet Malls - North or South?

Hi

We always go to both but if I could only go to one, it would be north.

Clive

Dewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
1,709 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Outlet Malls - North or South?

I go to south because 5 guys is outside :-)

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
541 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Outlet Malls - North or South?

Ditto Blagger. i prefer the North Outlet because of the stores (Tory Burch, David Yurman, Elie Tahari etc)

Calgary
Level Contributor
730 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Outlet Malls - North or South?

I prefer the South in the hot summer months and the north in the cooler months. It is brutal walking around the North mall in the summer heat.

7. Re: Outlet Malls - North or South?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2014, 05:16