We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Room at MGM?

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
182 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Which Room at MGM?

Never stayed at MGM so need advice on which room to book. Would like to book a suite perhaps if I can get a deal . Not sure which way to go and if there are newly remodeled rooms. Are there any rooms that I should steer clear of?Thanks!

Lakewood, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,603 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Room at MGM?

Everything but the petite king has been remodeled in the past 1yr.

http://www.mgmgrand.com/hotel/

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
5,598 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Room at MGM?

Petite King rooms regularly receive mixed reviews. Some folks like them for their fun and funky feel. But they are small and the bathroom configuration does not work for many as it does not provide much privacy.

Knoxville, TN
Level Contributor
545 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which Room at MGM?

Beg to disagree about Petit King. The one I had in October (10th floor) had just been remodeled. Very nice. However, the OP is looking for a suite, which the Petit King is most certainly not.

albuquerque
Level Contributor
2,801 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Which Room at MGM?

strip view grand tower, the petite kings in the west tower are so tiny! I would die, having to stay in one of those rooms, three hundred and something square feet of space verses the grand tower spa suite at almost 700 square feet, sure if you don't care about the price, I sure has heck wouldn't stay in a casket size room, unless of course.well you know...lol, just make sure when booking you tell them you are looking for a room in the Grand Tower, stay away from the west wing! I've stayed there off and on for years! BTW all the rooms have recently been redone

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
432 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which Room at MGM?

There are some nice deals on the Spa Suite at times. It's a personal favorite. I love soaking my tired self after a day of sightseeing.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
108 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which Room at MGM?

We stayed in a suite a few months ago and it was beautiful! Nice and spacious with a great view. We got a really good deal too.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,310 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Which Room at MGM?

IMO the best deals are the excutive kings or queens. Very large bathrooms. The both have a sectional sofa and two TV's. 800 sq ft of space. I have an excutive queen booked for sept 8-12. $360 out the door or there abouts.

Ill be there in a month will post pics. Of the rooms.

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
182 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Which Room at MGM?

Thanks! Where did you book from?

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,310 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Which Room at MGM?

There was a code on smarter vegas that I used about 2 months ago. That code has sinced expired but the others codes are very good. Like 5-10 more per day.

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
182 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Which Room at MGM?

Thank you!