We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is the Spicemarket groupon worth getting?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
921 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Is the Spicemarket groupon worth getting?

At $36 (I think) for 2 for lunch with unlimited drinks it seems like a no-brainer but to make it good value for me, I'd need a few drinks as I don't eat much at all and certainly wouldn't get my money's worth from the buffet alone. How good is the drinks service?

Any other coupon/voucher recommendations? I have the 2 x yard drinks at Fresh Bar & Grill and 6 drinks at Kahunaville. 67 days and counting :)))))

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
147 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is the Spicemarket groupon worth getting?

Hi we are going in sept- we have bought both groupon deals. We don't normally eat at buffets as we are not big eaters but we figured if it includes drinks then its a good deal. We have bought the dinner groupon.

Can't go wrong with the yard deal! I love cocktails!!

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is the Spicemarket groupon worth getting?

If you're going to eat at the buffet anyway then it's a great deal. It wouldn't work for me as I'm not a huge buffet fan and I don't plan my vacations around coupons and discounts - I do enough of that at home!

And I wouldn't visit any buffet for unlimited drinks. I'd rather pay for drinks at a place that's more fun. I'm referring to regular buffets here - upscale weekend brunches are a different animal altogether.

Enjoy Spice Market if you decide to go!

Perth
Level Contributor
137 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Is the Spicemarket groupon worth getting?

Hello Zebedeepink. We must think alike. We have only bought 3 groupons and they are the same ones you have bought!

Looking forwads to the Spice Market Buffet. Apparently the Bellagio also has a great buffet so we are going to give that one a shot as well.

39 sleeps!

Dover, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,627 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is the Spicemarket groupon worth getting?

When you sign up for Groupon, do you get a lot of other commercial type emails filling up your email inbox (is Groupon selling/sharing your email) ? Thjnking about joining, but I already get a lot of stuff in my junk email box.

Edited: 04 August 2013, 23:42
Perth
Level Contributor
137 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Is the Spicemarket groupon worth getting?

You can opt out of adverting emails.

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
693 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is the Spicemarket groupon worth getting?

I also purchased the lunch buffet for our next trip. We usually do one buffet a visit and I guess it will be Spicemarket again. We usually opt for a late lunch buffet and then we are still there when it rolls over for dinner.

England
Level Contributor
921 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is the Spicemarket groupon worth getting?

Thanks for the replies - I think we'll give it a go. Not being a cheapskate or anything with the coupons but we don't have a bottomless supply of cash for this holiday so every bit of saving we can do will help. We were planning on one buffet anyway so might as well be this one.

They say great minds think alike Paul ;)

Perth
Level Contributor
137 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Is the Spicemarket groupon worth getting?

Haha yes.

Dewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
1,709 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Is the Spicemarket groupon worth getting?

The Palms buffet for 2 including beer/wine is $29 all in on Travelzoo

Edited: 05 August 2013, 12:28
Dewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
1,709 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Is the Spicemarket groupon worth getting?

We have 2 of the PH groupons and 1 of the Palms buffets as it seemed a great deal...

Also we have Aria buffets via MyVegas so it looks like plenty of buffets this trip.

We also have the all day open bar at Rockbar and the Fresh yard size drinks ;-)

Edited: 05 August 2013, 12:33