We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LV Romantic restairant

Winkler, Manitoba...
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Topic
LV Romantic restairant

I will be in Vegas in September with my Wife for her 40th Birthday and i would like to take here to the best romantic restaurant ( not top Priced) maybe a Steak place, any suggestions?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,547 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,005 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Luxury...
347 reviews
from US$299.99*
US$399.00
Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
12,105 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: LV Romantic restairant

Olives at Bellagio. Try to get a table on the patio so that you can see some fountain shows during your meal.

Assuming that you will have a rental car and staying at the Wynn, exit onto Las Vegas Blvd and turn left. When you get to Flamingo Rd, turn right. Make a left at the first light, which is Via Del Nord. This will take you to the north valet for Bellagio.

Once inside, make a left and head towards the shops. This will lead you right to Olives, which will be on your right.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,199 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: LV Romantic restairant

I love the detailed directions Rhino!! I think this may be the start of a new trend. Just pick a random starting point and give directions from there. Nice!

NH
Level Contributor
91 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: LV Romantic restairant

I’ve been to SW (Wynn), CraftSteak (MGM) and Del Frisco’s and I’d recommend them all. Cal ahead and let them know its her 40th. My TODO list consists of STK, Gordon Ramsey, N9NE and CUT

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
541 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: LV Romantic restairant

I would agree with Cut, and Olives (only if you get patio seating). I thought N9ne was great, but not romantic in the least, and extremely loud...we had a hard times hearing each other at the table. I would add Picasso, Le Cirque and Charlie Palmers. Charlie Palmers atmosphere is quiet and candlelit, and secluded. The cut of the week there cannot be beat if you like the entree options the week you are there....Three courses with bottomless wine pairings for $48pp.

Have a great trip!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
937 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: LV Romantic restairant

LOL.

Am I the only one who read this title as 'Romantic Restraint?!' I thought I'd be reading about overly amorous behaviour in public.... :)

Winkler, Manitoba...
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: LV Romantic restairant

Hi Sorry Just realized the typo but don't know if i can edit it

thanks for the suggestions does anybody know how the Top of the World Restaurant at the Stratosphere would be for a romantic birthday dinner, trying to decide between the top of the world and Olives

Thanks

Ayrshire, Scotland
Level Contributor
527 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: LV Romantic restairant

I think Top of the World is quite expensive if you're not looking for "Top Price"

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: LV Romantic restairant

Eiffel Tower restaurant in Paris is romantic and not too crazy price-wise. It's best there with only two people because you sit side-by-side at the two person tables right by the windows. Awesome view!

Winkler, Manitoba...
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: LV Romantic restairant

My wife is turning 40 and that's here birthday so I guess the price really doesn't Mather that much, I looked at the menu and figured that I could have dinner for $250-$350 and that is okay as I would like to have a really great supper with here so it's unforgettable

Canada
Level Contributor
2,429 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: LV Romantic restairant

At that price range, if the dining experience is what matters most, have a look at Picasso, Le Cirque and Michael Mina (all three @ Bellagio). The first two have what I'd call a romatic setting. Mina is more formal but the food is usually very very good and quite inventive.

If you guys are into VERY inventive cooking, TWIST @ Mandarin Oriental is fantastic but watch the wine as the mark-up is very high.

If you want to make this occasion a "one in a lifetime" event, check-out Joel Robuchon at the Mansion (MGM Grand) or guy Savoy (Caesar's), hands down the two highest fine dining experiences in Las Vegas. At Robuchon, if you make your reservation by phone, you can ask for the free limo pick-up and drop-off (just tip the driver) which makes the whole experience even better. But in both cases, you will likely go over budget and you're not looking for soemthing "top price". Anyways....

If the view is what matters most, Eiffel Tower and Top of the world are great. But I find that the food is very much below the reataurants I listed above.

Many here like Alize (Palms). I never went there as I find their menu too old school for my liking. But again, those who went seem to like it very much.

Finally, there are also some nice finds at Aria: Julian Serrano and American Fish. And although I really like those two places, they would not very fit into a "once in a lifetime" place. But the food is great in both places.

Edited: 28 August 2013, 15:47