We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zumanity or KA

toronto
Level Contributor
738 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Zumanity or KA

What should I pick Zumanity or KA? Opinions please. Never been to a cirque show, but find the ones I see on TV boring (and confusing, weird) so I really don't know if I should try one out, but MYVegas is offering it for free so I figure I might as well.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,199 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zumanity or KA

Depends on the kind of show you are looking for. Zumanity is an "adult" oriented show, ("sort of" nudity) while KA is more of "regular" cirque show.

Lincoln, NE
Level Contributor
189 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zumanity or KA

Ka. I wasn't a huge fan of Zumanity. Both at very different so it really does depend on what you're looking for.

Alloa, United...
Level Contributor
948 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zumanity or KA

Went to both in feb and fell asleep during KA so I would say zumanity :)

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
127 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Zumanity or KA

We have seen several of the cirque shows on the strip (and one traveling one) and Zumanity has been our least favorite that we have seen. Actually on the trip where we saw Zumanity we saw 2 other burlesque-type shows (Peepshow and Fantasy) and Zumanity was our least favorite of those three as well. The stage alone in KA is worth seeing. Very good show, not my favorite cirque show (my two favorites are LOVE and Mystyere), but still excellent. Definitely go with KA.

Minnesota City...
Level Contributor
1,677 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Zumanity or KA

Have not seen KA, but IMO, it has to be better than Zumanity as we thought that was a bore except for a few bouts of humor.

Wasilla, Alaska
Level Contributor
148 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Zumanity or KA

Did nor see Zumanity, that's not our kind of thing, as it's focused on eroticism. Saw KA and loved it! It's the only Cirque show that has a storyline. If you still aren't sure after all the advice here, go look at a couple of videos on YouTube to see which one appeals to you!

milwaukee
Level Contributor
2,375 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Zumanity or KA

we saw both, Zumanity is way more entertaining in our opinon.

Atlanta, Georgia...
Level Contributor
721 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Zumanity or KA

I agree with you that Cirque can be kinda boring. Of the handful of Cirque shows I've seen, Zumanity was my favorite. Zumanity was fun for our group - Cirque Risque with faux nudity (which was kinda weird, honestly, and the real thing might've been more appealing). It was entertaining though. The "plot" is a different for the shows, but the acrobatics and performances are fairly similar. There's always the muscle men balancing, the elegant rope aerial acrobatics, tumbling sequences, goofy clowns, etc...Zumanity has fun takes on those acts. And in many acts, the women wear these spectacular Vivienne Westwood "high heels", which are actually pointe shoes.

However, if you think the ones on television are boring, I'd skip them entirely and go see Le Reve instead. Le Reve is by the producer of O, and has the custom aquatic stage. It moves at a little faster pace and has more dancing than circus acts.

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
1,961 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Zumanity or KA

I've seen both and I liked Zumanity better.

10. Re: Zumanity or KA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2014, 05:17