We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Defending the Caveman at Harrahs?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
Level Contributor
1,944 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Defending the Caveman at Harrahs?

If you have seen it, what did you think? Did you buy tickets prior to arriving in Las Vegas or did you purchase locally.

QHM
Rockville, Maryland
Level Contributor
554 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Defending the Caveman at Harrahs?

We saw it last year. I thought it was hilarious. We got tickets with a coupon from www.vegas4locals.com, I think it was 2-4-1 plus a free Tshirt. My husband and I both had a great time, especially for the price (from my recollection it was about $45 for both tickets, with the 2-4-1 offer).

Waterloo, Canada
Level Contributor
161 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Defending the Caveman at Harrahs?

Mildly funny for the first 15 minutes. I think my husband did find it funny for longer, maybe 20-25 minutes tops. Then it just seemed like the jokes were repeated, ad nauseum. Too long and not enough funny material to justify the entire length of the show.

new orleans
Level Contributor
148 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Defending the Caveman at Harrahs?

Saw it years ago at Golden Nugget. One member of our party walked out and I wish I had followed her.

Seymour...
Level Contributor
105 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Defending the Caveman at Harrahs?

I saw it 2 weeks ago, the price was a 2 drink purchase at $14 each and which got me front row seats, was funny and i thought for the $28 i spent for my wife and me that it was worth it. Please not i used a coupon from Las Vegas Advisor for seats.

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
85 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Defending the Caveman at Harrahs?

If you like Dr Phil and motivational seminars, you will love this preachy, lets-all-hug-and-laugh a-thon.... better and funnier shows out there...

6. Re: Defending the Caveman at Harrahs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2014, 05:18