We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon September 2014 - Hotel32?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymoon September 2014 - Hotel32?

Hi All,

We are starting to plan our honeymoon and are looking at a return to Vegas. I've been with my fiancee twice and six times before we met, so I'm pretty happy with the usual travelling stuff. I'm looking for more specific info.

As it's our honeymoon we want to go that extra mile, especially with hotel. We want somewhere with great service, spa, pool scene, somewhere with a luxury about it. Where would the recommendation be? The Wynn, Venetian, Mandarin Oriental? I'm currently looking at Hotel32, does anyone have any ideas how that stands up to the afore mentioned? We would definately want to be on the strip, and may consider trying two seperate hotels but if that is the case they must have different vibes (i.e. Venetian/Hard Rock...). As for budget, we're not loaded so the working estimate is $350 per night.

Thanks in advance for the help guys,

Neil

Special Offer
Las Vegas Night Tour of the Strip by...
138 reviews
from US$39.99*
US$43.04
Las Vegas Club Crawl
10 reviews
from US$39.99*
Las Vegas Strip Ultra Limousine Tour
20 reviews
from US$199.99*
California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
43,722 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon September 2014 - Hotel32?

I haven't personally stayed at Hotel32, we've just never considered it a value when compared to other options.

Here is a link to a recent Trip Report posted by MarkDCtravel. I haven't read it yet, but it includes a stay at Hotel32, and I know that he has also stayed there previously. After you've read it, if you have questions and post them as a reply, I'm thinking he will help if he can.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k673162…

Wales
Level Contributor
240 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon September 2014 - Hotel32?

If your budget suits I would definitely go for MO without a doubt. The rooms look beautiful as does the pool. The service is meant to be the best in Vegas.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
3,934 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon September 2014 - Hotel32?

i haven't stayed at any of these hotels but have read great reviews of MO. I've always that the most romantic rooms for a honeymoon would be a few nights in a fancy suite at the belagio overlooking the fountains. have the romantic, privacy of your room, listening to the music and watching the show.

uk
Level Contributor
81 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Honeymoon September 2014 - Hotel32?

We're going for our honeymoon in April/May and will be splitting 11 or 12 nights between a spa suite at Monte Carlo, something at the Golden Nugget and a deluxe fountainview at the Bellagio.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Honeymoon September 2014 - Hotel32?

That sounds like a great idea. Split it up so we can stay somewhere really up market for a couple of nights, then maybe just something central but nice for the rest. The MO does look amazing, would be a great treat for us.

What do people think of Vegas as a honeymoon destination? I like it because I know the place so well and know that we will definately have a great time. The future wife loves Vegas but has been looking at the Far East, Thailand, Borneo, Vietnam, etc... Be intersting to get peoples thoughts.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
20,786 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Honeymoon September 2014 - Hotel32?

I think Las Vegas would be ideal for a honeymoon but if you're planning to change hotels then the rule is never move downwards - if you started at MO (a true 5 star property) and moved to somewhere else then I think it could be a disappointment after MO.

Moving upwards later in the trip gives you something to look forward to.

London, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Honeymoon September 2014 - Hotel32?

Hello

We spend some of our honeymoon in Vegas last Oct - or strictly speaking pre honeymoon as we then flew onto Hawaii to get married.

We stayed at the MO, it was fabulous and perfect for what we wanted. Pool was uncrowded and staff were all top notch.

I have always wanted to stay in a MO, but their Vegas hotel is the only one I could ever afford!

Enjoy!

UK
Level Contributor
176 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Honeymoon September 2014 - Hotel32?

We got married in Vegas on the Terrace at Bellagio. . Deluxe fountain view room for 6 nights then onto Hawaii for 2 weeks (2 islands) & then 4 nights San Francisco on way home.

UK
Level Contributor
176 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Honeymoon September 2014 - Hotel32?

Mrs Jefe. We heading bk to Vegas in April & cannot make up our mind on hotel. Cosmo, mandarin or encore? Have stayed at various others. Reviews of Cosmo loud music & pools kinda off putting so leaning to MO. would u recommend it?

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Honeymoon September 2014 - Hotel32?

Me and my fiancé are also going vegas in September on honeymoon, we've both been before but not together, and we can't wait to go!

We have opted to stay in the Aria we are there for two weeks and got a fantastic deal with Virgin. The hotel has it all bars nightclub spa pool (as do most in vegas) but what made a choose the Aria was resturants and great bars it has and the city centre shopping district all on the doorstep of the hotel.

We are also going to take a drive to San Francisco for a few days.

Good luck !