We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sticky Toffee Pudding

new orleans
Level Contributor
148 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sticky Toffee Pudding

Is it possible to order this dessert "to go" at Gordon Ramsey Steak?

Gardendale, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sticky Toffee Pudding

I don't see why not, but it's much better warm. You can sit at the bar and order it as well. Best dessert I have had in a long time!

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,917 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sticky Toffee Pudding

I haven't tried the Sticky Toffee Pudding at GR, but it is normally served with ice cream (sometimes optional) whipped cream and a sauce, and is typically served warm. I can't imagine ordering this dish to go.

new orleans
Level Contributor
148 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sticky Toffee Pudding

Thanks for the replies! Bar seating sounds like the ticket!

Nebraska
Level Contributor
1,987 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sticky Toffee Pudding

It is also on the menu at GR Pub & Grill at Caesars and at least a version of it is also at GR Brgr at Planet Holleywood. Probably easier to get a table to sit down and just order desert at those places.

Frisco, Texas
Level Contributor
264 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sticky Toffee Pudding

I was curious if it is exactly the same at GR Pub & Grill and BurGR as it is at Steak. I noticed it was less expensive on the menu at P&G which is where we have reservations this year. I have to say it is probably the best desert I have ever had ever and I am looking forward to it again this year.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
1,205 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sticky Toffee Pudding

I am sure it is best warm and on the spot, but in Vegas if you've got the money to spend on it, they will make it happen for you.

Edinburgh Scotland
Level Contributor
904 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sticky Toffee Pudding

What do they charge for it in Steak as a matter of interest. Very common dessert in Scotland and on just about every restaurant menu as was curious as to how the price compared.

stockport
Level Contributor
511 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sticky Toffee Pudding

$14 for sticky toffee

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,917 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sticky Toffee Pudding

Edinburgh: I don't know about GR, but at McMullan's Irish Pub it is $7.50. And if I didn't have the cash I would gladly take out a loan and even pay interest. lol.

delaware
Level Contributor
311 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Sticky Toffee Pudding

Anyone know whether you can order off the dinner menu at the bar?