We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ballys/subway eatery

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
418 posts
Save Topic
Ballys/subway eatery

Just been sent an email (must have registered with subway at some point) and when checking where the nearest subway is to the IP seeing as the osheas is no longer there it showed me on a map that theres one in Ballys?? Is that right as I cant remember there being one in there unless I missed it. I know these arnt the best quality or tasty breakfast starts BUT i`m not a big eater and these just set me up for the day :)

Cheers

NC
Level Contributor
2,498 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ballys/subway eatery

The food court downstairs at Bally's has recently been remodeled. Probably there.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
418 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ballys/subway eatery

Many thanks for that, thats where I thought it must be . My wife insists on going to that food court for a 'stromboli' I`m 100% she`s made that name up because a running jest I say is its not even a word, its a cross between a 'stroll' and a 'trombone' :)))))

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
14,226 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ballys/subway eatery

A Stromboli is kind of like a rolled up pizza, but even better than that sounds!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stromboli_(food)

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
418 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ballys/subway eatery

Dave I dont believe my wife so i`m not going to believe you :)) its just a silly running joke we have between us ;)

Norfolk England
Level Contributor
5,825 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ballys/subway eatery

Hi

Love stromboli, they have it on some buffets. Never seen such a thing here in the UK or seen it in Italy.

Clive

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
418 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Ballys/subway eatery

Clive its not a real thing, its just a made up word :))

Dallas
Level Contributor
23,071 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ballys/subway eatery

Stromboli is a type of turnover filled with various cheeses, typically mozzarella, Italian meats such as salami, capicola and bresaola or vegetables. The dough traditionally used is Italian bread dough.

Looks real to me....

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
418 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Ballys/subway eatery

:)) i know its a real thing as i`ve seen my wife eating it as well as it being on man v food but like i said its a running jest its not a real food its just across between a stroll and a trombone. Guess the uk irony/ sarcasm is lost in translation :))

Montebello...
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Ballys/subway eatery

Walked thru the Ballys underground this weekend and saw the remodeled food court. There was a Subway, Sbarros, Nathan's, Johnny Rockets, and a Panda Express type place.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
55,605 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ballys/subway eatery

Glad the Pandas have come off the endangered list and can once again be eaten! Although I think most of the stuff is all farm raised now. :)