We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breaking Bad in Vegas

midwest
Level Contributor
202 posts
Save Topic
Breaking Bad in Vegas

My kids will be joining my wife and I in Vegas on the weekend of Sept 6th. Does anyone know of a lounge/bar that would be a good place to watch one of the final episodes of Breaking Bad? We are all fans of the show and would like to locate a fun place to watch the show. Staying at the Paris.

It will be our final night in LV and have plenty of things planned for the first three nights. Carrot Top first night then Cabana at Paris the next day and Jersey Boys that night. Seinfeld then Fremont on Sat night. Hoover Dam on Sunday then wind down on Sunday night with Breaking Bad before some gambling.

Worst case scenario we watch it in the room.

Appreciate any advice on where to catch the show!!

Thanks!

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Breaking Bad in Vegas

A very similar question was asked recently. It wasn't answered definitively, but I nobody was able to offer any suggestions in terms of possible locations.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k672956…

If your kids are younger than 21, they won't be permitted in a lounge or bar anyway.

midwest
Level Contributor
202 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Breaking Bad in Vegas

Thanks for the link Blagger! Unfortunately for me they are well over 21,,,haha. Also just realized that there is a good chance Paris doesn't carry the AMC network. Looks like I'll be making some calls during some down time.

I realize we could just DVR it and watch it when we get back but getting together at the same time back home is next to impossible. Just thought it would be a cool way to start our last evening together in Vegas.

3. Re: Breaking Bad in Vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2014, 05:17