We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

excalibur this saturday... best check in time

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
363 posts
1 review
Save Topic
excalibur this saturday... best check in time

We will be checking in anytime between 3-5:00... is there a time within this window that I should expect shorter check in lines? (3pm vs 4pm vs 5pm)

thanks

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,628 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,112 Reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
404 Reviews
from US$529.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
915 Reviews
from US$598.99*
US$650.00
Yankee
Level Contributor
7,293 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: excalibur this saturday... best check in time

It's all a crap shoot.

2. Re: excalibur this saturday... best check in time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2013, 13:24
3. Re: excalibur this saturday... best check in time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 30 August 2013, 22:05
La Jolla, California
Level Contributor
605 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: excalibur this saturday... best check in time

It all depends on how many other people are checking in at the same time you want to. The same theory goes for buffet lines.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
363 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: excalibur this saturday... best check in time

wow youre quite the comedian, i wish i was as cool as you!

Ofcourse I'm not expecting an pin point time but was just asking if there is a rule of thumb on check in congestion throughout the day.

wildrose wisconsin
Level Contributor
712 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: excalibur this saturday... best check in time

Please come back and let me know how the excaliber was. We are staying there in October and got the rooms for 88 cents for 3 nights cant beat that? I know there is a 15.00 fee but so what. Have fun and tell us all about it.please! Are you in tower 1 or2? Thanks twinner

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
363 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: excalibur this saturday... best check in time

will do. Not sure what tower I'm in but I'll check. I'm definitely not expecting much from this hotel or even my room, just a place to lay my head down on my one night weekend trip.

mind me asking what deal did you use for that price?

Cedar Rapids, Iowa...
Level Contributor
1,761 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: excalibur this saturday... best check in time

Sir/Mam,

Just simply trying to illustrate the fact that there are hundreds of factors that can determine the length/congestion of a line to check-in on any given day, especially during some of the "busier" hours to check-in to any hotel.

Most likely the line at 3pm would potentially be a little longer, as it's closer to the actual allowed "check-in" time at the hotel. You could show up at 5pm and a 2 bachelor parties with 15 people each and a wedding party might be trying to check-in in front of you. Nobody knows

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,310 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: excalibur this saturday... best check in time

Like other have said, it's crap shoot. I've seen 100 people in line at 11pm and 2 in line a 4pm. You just never know. But Excalibur offers no wait no line for $20. Might wanna check into that if you are arriving around 3-5.

Wister, Oklahoma...
Level Contributor
25 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: excalibur this saturday... best check in time

I would also like to know about your room/stay We will be going in 3 weeks and there are a lot of mixed reviews on here-