We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How doTotal Rewards airfare vouchers work ? anyone use ?

GO BUC'S
Level Contributor
3,318 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
How doTotal Rewards airfare vouchers work ? anyone use ?

have $$ from Total rewards for airfare,

do they give you back money after you book the flight ?

thanks

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Mount Pocono
Level Contributor
4,303 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How doTotal Rewards airfare vouchers work ? anyone use ?

I've never used them, simply because there were many restrictions. Please keep in mind this was many years ago, and things may have changed. You would have to book through them and the airfare was usually top dollar. We always did better without the vouchers.

These days, for the past several years, we go on Charters/junkets that are no cost to us, but for a $20 fee each. My suggestion would be to contact total rewards and inquire how your voucher works. Hopefully, things have changed, and you might have flexibility.

Good luck!

LaughlinSue

blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How doTotal Rewards airfare vouchers work ? anyone use ?

Only time I had a tr flight voucher was last summer in nola....... We had to go to some promotions counter and show them our printed flight info,they made a copy and sent us to the cage to pick up our $.

I would email TR and ask for any details.

3. Re: How doTotal Rewards airfare vouchers work ? anyone use ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2014, 06:20