We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ka or Le reve

Houston, Texas
6 posts
Save Topic
Ka or Le reve

We are trying to decide between Ka or Le Reve shows to see while we are here through Friday night. Any suggestions?

Level Contributor
89 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ka or Le reve

Exactly the decision im trying to make, based on reviews and videos I think il pick le reve

San Diego...
Level Contributor
242 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ka or Le reve

ka can be found for about half the price of le reve. I think it's the best out of all of the Cirque shows, including O. I haven't seen Le Reve yet

Canada
Level Contributor
3,484 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ka or Le reve

Between these two shows...Le Reve. KA is one of my least favorite Cirque shows, O is my favorite!

Mexico
Level Contributor
59 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ka or Le reve

1 vote for Le reve

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
12,019 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ka or Le reve

I haven't seen Le Reve, but have seen KA. To me, the best part of KA was the final battle scene. Without that, I cannot bring myself to recommend KA.

Therefore, another vote for Le Reve.

Wasilla, Alaska
Level Contributor
148 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ka or Le reve

Go to Youtube and look at some previews. KA has an actual story to it, La Reve.. I haven't seen. Saw KA and loved it. It's really subjective, different people have different tastes. Apparently, from the few responses here, either one will be a good choice.

Seriously, look on YouTube to help you make your decision, only you know your tastes.

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
1,960 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ka or Le reve

I thought LeReve was amazing. I enjoyed Ka, but would put it behind Zumanity and Love. O kind of bored me.

LeReve all the way!

DC/NOVA
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
11,454 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ka or Le reve

I loved Le Reve and although I have never seen KA, there are many negative reviews of it but I don't think I have ever seen a bad review of Le Reve.

New York
Level Contributor
518 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Ka or Le reve

I've seen both, and my husband and I both thought that KA was much better than Le Reve. To us, Le Reve was kind of boring.

Wichita Falls, Texas
Level Contributor
70 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ka or Le reve

We have seen both and liked La Reve the best.