We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Value non-smoking hotel near strip

Boulder, CO
Level Contributor
81 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Value non-smoking hotel near strip

Looing for recommendation for a non-smoking hotel, don't need gaming, close enough to walk to shows (Mirage and Caesar's Palace) on the strip for a couple of nights the first weekend in October. Safety a concern, but won't be out much past 10:00 or 11:00 PM. Thanks.

OKC
Level Contributor
770 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Value non-smoking hotel near strip

The only one I can think of that's completely non smoking is Vdara at the city center next to Aria. Very nice rooms. Depending on time you go rates can be $89-$159 per night. Oh yeah the Trump which is kinda close to the Mirage and CP is also non smoking. Its about the same price as Vdara. That's the only 2 that I know of. Remember Vegas is the last stronghold for smokers.

Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Value non-smoking hotel near strip

What do you mean by safety a concern. If you are so scared of walking at night perhaps vegas isnt for you. I have been to few safer places on the planet

Edited: 26 August 2013, 01:51
Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,805 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Value non-smoking hotel near strip

There is also the Signature at MGM. Non-smoking off strip. It is not close to the places you mention, but a quick ride on the monorail, getting off at Harrah's will get you close.

4. Re: Value non-smoking hotel near strip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2014, 05:17