We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking a shuttle...help

Newcastle upon...
14 posts
Save Topic
Booking a shuttle...help

I'm traveling from the airport to the hotel on my own so thought it would be best to take a shuttle

So im trying to book through Showtime and when booking they've asked for my time of arrival which is 23:22

and when I go to checkout they've put my pick up time as 23:22 but I have no idea what time I will be out at the pick up point by after baggage claim, do I change the time to when I think ill be out? or do they wait for me?

I've tried contacting them via e-mail as i'm a uk resident and have had no reply

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,269 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking a shuttle...help

There is really no need to prebook a shuttle. Once you retrieve your luggage, you can walk out the door to the shuttle stand and buy a ticket on the next available shuttle.

Newcastle upon...
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking a shuttle...help

Thanks for letting me know that

Do they run until late? As im not arriving until very late in the evening

thanks

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,199 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking a shuttle...help

11:30 is not late in Vegas. I don't think there is such a thing in Vegas, as "late"

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
54,115 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking a shuttle...help

You're in for a shock when you arrive at McCarran at that hour and see the thousands of others arriving at the same time. :)

A lot of flights from the east coast of USA and elsewhere arrive then.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
100 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking a shuttle...help

Google Bell Transportation and look at there VIP shuttle service. 28.00 roundtrip and you are in a sedan or limo. Much better than sitting on the shuttle bus and a nicer way to get there for a great price.

6. Re: Booking a shuttle...help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2014, 06:22