We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Micheal Jackson Tribute mandalay bay

Andover, United...
Level Contributor
829 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Micheal Jackson Tribute mandalay bay

Could someone let me know the cheapest tickets available for Micheal Jackson show at Mandalay Bay

Dates we would like to go are between 10th Sept - 20th Sept

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3,199 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Micheal Jackson Tribute mandalay bay

goto the cirque website or MB website and check out your dates as there are NO , NONE , NADA , ZERO discount codes available for this show just now .

Dallas
Level Contributor
22,458 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Micheal Jackson Tribute mandalay bay

calpsy - So, does that mean you have to pay full price to see this show ?

Carlsbad CA
Level Contributor
1,746 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Micheal Jackson Tribute mandalay bay

Your second post about Michael Jackson and you're still misspelling "Michael"!

Dallas
Level Contributor
22,458 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Micheal Jackson Tribute mandalay bay

astrofan - so I guess you didn't know who they are talking about or what?

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,291 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Micheal Jackson Tribute mandalay bay

Yes, I think you will have to pay full price for a while. I haven't heard of any specials right now. The price for tickets ranges from 75.90 to 170.50, I think. The 76 dollar seats are limited in number, and they are in the top corners of the balconies. I don't think they would be particularly bad seats. We bought some tickets for our trip in September. They were nearly 300 dollars for two in the center section. Unless you can get the 76.00 tickets, I think that's about what it will cost. Those 76.00 seats seem to sell out pretty quickly. If you want some, you might want to go ahead and get them. Our friends have been to the show and said it was really good. Enjoy!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3,199 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Micheal Jackson Tribute mandalay bay

Yes I had to bite the bullet and pay full price and said well if im paying full price I might as well get right up close to the action so got 1st row in middle .

Some will say its too close to see all the action but I can bend my neck ;)

7. Re: Micheal Jackson Tribute mandalay bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2014, 05:19