We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

August deals

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Topic
August deals

hello all ive looked around the forum trying to find any special hotel deals for august but havent had any luck maybe im just not looking in the right places. Anyways im looking to go for only about 4 days and im trying to see if i can find a good deal on a strip hotel. Last year i was able to get the Aladdin for about $56 a night!!!! so im trying to see if you guys can help me out. THanks.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
5,808 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: August deals

Try Vegashotelsspecials.com.

There is a comprehensive list there with links to hotels site.

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
497 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: August deals

I'm going the week of August 20th and found Excalibur for 47$ mid week, Luxor 79$ and Treasure Island for 89$ (Strip view).

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
364 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: August deals

There were two threads a while back about this, one of them pretty extensive. The longer one is titled "Promo Codes August" and the shorter one is also titled "August Deals".

also, check www.fatwallet.com

Kansas
Level Contributor
292 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: August deals

Aladdin's $69 and $79 weekdays.

http://www.fatwallet.com/t/63/596328

click on the Aladdin link.

Harrah's aug 20 to 24, click on Hot Deals.

some hotels are sold out for August already.

Friday and Saturday nights will be high.

for Harrah's, click on the hot deals link.

better get that reservation made! good luck!

5. Re: August deals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 05:28