We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safes at the Mirage

North, Virginia
Level Contributor
131 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Safes at the Mirage

Does anyone know if the safes at the Mirage are big enough to keep my laptop there?

England
Level Contributor
1,844 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Safes at the Mirage

How big is your laptop?

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,269 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Safes at the Mirage

The safes are not very big. The are wall safes a few inches deep. Not likely unless you have a small one.

Rancho Cucamonga
Level Contributor
9,167 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Safes at the Mirage

Mine did, and iPad as well as a watch

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,140 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Safes at the Mirage

My laptop fit but I have the small MacBook Pro.

Ohio
Level Contributor
6,117 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Safes at the Mirage

Depends on the width of yours. I was just at the Mirage yesterday morning, 4 this past week. The safe is the same as the TI, the MC, I think the Palazzo and Bellagio. and nyny. The aria has a drawer type safe.

The your carry case may not allow you to close the door. but a 15 1/2" by 9 1/2 should fit

North, Virginia
Level Contributor
131 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Safes at the Mirage

Mine is about 10 by 15.

Thank you for all the answers.

Waterloo, Canada
Level Contributor
192 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Safes at the Mirage

We've been to the Mirage several times (and will return 3 weeks from today!!!). Although my iPad would fit in the safe, we simply leave it on the desk, charging. Never had a problem with theft. Not sure if we've just been lucky so far, or if this is taking a chance. It is password- protected, so no one could use it anyways.

North, Virginia
Level Contributor
131 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Safes at the Mirage

You are right, but I don't usually leave it lying around. I guess the Mirage is safe.

9. Re: Safes at the Mirage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2014, 05:19