We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orleans Fridge in Room

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
Level Contributor
1,944 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Orleans Fridge in Room

I have requested one for our stay and was advised that it will be $15 total for our entire stay but it is based on availability when we check in. I think that is a great price but have a feeling that maybe none will be available. Here is to hoping I get one upon our check in Sunday evening! If not oh well!

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Orleans Fridge in Room

What makes you think none will be available?

Mini refrigerators are limited in number in that it's not possible to provide one for each of a large quantity of rooms should there be an unexpectedly large number of requests. So the hotel covers itself by saying there's no guarantee that one will be available. But checking in this Sunday should be fine - it's not like you're arriving for a big fight weekend or when a huge convention is in town.

Edited: 03 September 2013, 01:29
Chicago
Level Contributor
1,944 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Orleans Fridge in Room

Good point!

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,663 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Orleans Fridge in Room

Javyjoy: In all my trips to Las Vegas, and all the hotels I've stayed in, I've only had it happen one time that a fridge was not available. It was not Orleans, but Gold Coast. This is one thing you don't really have to worry about. At Orleans we have the fridge placed on the wall near the entrance, on the left side of the bed. I think it will fit in the bathroom, but it is not convenient.

BTW: If you have a chance, can you check out the new Buzz & Brushes? I haven't heard anything about it yet, and it certainly looks different.

Have a great trip.

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,944 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Orleans Fridge in Room

Thanks Ktinca! Thanks for the tip on where to place the fridge! I was just reading about that place. I will take a look at it and let you know,

st louis
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Orleans Fridge in Room

javyjoy...we're checking in Sat. afternoon...requested fridge...thought 15.00 for entire stay... well worth it...hope I don't get the last one and shut you out...have a good time

aruba
Level Contributor
4 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Orleans Fridge in Room

This is something new the 15 $.When I was there in 2011 no charge.Thanks for the info.Will be there at the end of the month.

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,944 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Orleans Fridge in Room

stuff_knower- I might have to come take my fridge from you LOL just kidding. Have a great time yourself. I also think $15 is a great price!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
242 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Orleans Fridge in Room

When I was in Vegas in July a local told me if you contact the hotel and tell them you have medicine that requires refrigeration it will be there and the cost will likely be $0. Worth a try.

9. Re: Orleans Fridge in Room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2014, 06:21