We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's this about Bellagio noise?

NY
Level Contributor
290 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
What's this about Bellagio noise?

Hi all,

Booked a fountain view room at B for mid-October. Havent been there since 2011. After seeing some of the posts regarding the Paris nightclub and the noise issues, I'm reconsidering.

What is the general consensus on where the least noisy part of the hotel is. I'd like to get my 2-3 hours of interrupted sleep :)

Thank you!

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,619 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,111 Reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
403 Reviews
from US$529.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
914 Reviews
from US$598.99*
US$650.00
Saint Joseph...
Level Contributor
2,664 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What's this about Bellagio noise?

We stayed recently at the Cosmo in a Terrace Suite that faces the B. Fountains. We were in the tower that is furthest from the Strip and we could still hear the bump .... bump .... bump from the Paris.

But ..... we sleep with a box fan for noise and we usually get in pretty late (for old folks .... haha) and it didn't really bother us. If you plan on being in bed early, then it could be an issue.

If it were me ....... I'd keep the fountain view!

Cottage Grove...
Level Contributor
2,707 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What's this about Bellagio noise?

I think it also depends on the days of the week you are there. When we were planning our stay in a fountain view room (28th floor), I had the same concerns, but we heard nothing. But that was Tues-Thurs night of Labor day week.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
11,314 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What's this about Bellagio noise?

I've only been bothered once or twice by noise, however, it was hallway noise. I use earplugs when in Vegas and am usually rather exhausted by the time I'm getting to bed.

There are folks who complain about everything. Some people are annoyed that there is noise from the fountains. Last show is midnight; maybe they go to bed at nine?

NY
Level Contributor
290 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What's this about Bellagio noise?

I'm not talking about "going to bed at 9". We're out most of the day hiking, then we gamble for a few hours. I don't worry about hallway noise but constant bass-slammin'. Ear plugs dont help.

What I'm trying to do now, before I get there and complain, is to try and find out if there is a location that is less subject to that type of noise. If it seems that there's no solution, I'll find a room someplace else.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
11,314 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What's this about Bellagio noise?

yikes! I said some people, not you.

Cottage Grove...
Level Contributor
2,707 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What's this about Bellagio noise?

btr-L8. Guilty. Unfortunately, no matter how late I stay up, I'm going to be awake at 3:30 or 4:00 a.m. I get up at home at 4:00 a.m. so for me to even stay in bed until 4:00 a.m. with the time difference is difficult. I've learned not to fight it, and to get a decent night's sleep, that means going to bed pretty early. I truly admire these people that can survive on 8 hours of sleep - spread over 4 nights, but that's not me. So yes, some people go to bed at 9:00.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
11,314 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What's this about Bellagio noise?

The pool view rooms are very nice and usually very quiet.

NY
Level Contributor
290 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What's this about Bellagio noise?

We've done some pretty strenous hikes and often come back wiped out. And at times, we'll sleep a couple of hours then go out and gamble. It depends. Which is why I'm kinda concerned at getting a few hours of sleep without the constant bass in my head.

Maybe a room away from Paris? or a high floor? If I share my concerns at check in, will they laugh at me and tell me to suck it up :)

NY
Level Contributor
290 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What's this about Bellagio noise?

Pool view. Yes, thanks btr. I've heard theyre on the quiet side.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
44,402 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What's this about Bellagio noise?

Finding a quiet room in Las Vegas has become a skill. It isn't just Bellagio, many of the hotels in Las Vegas now have rooms with noise issues. All of the replies that say "I didn't hear it" don't matter. They won't help you a bit if you get a room in which you can't sleep.

You are doing absolutely the right thing. You are doing research to find which rooms have the problem. Ignore all of the other well-meaning replies and continue your research. As mentioned the club isn't in use every day, so I would check out which nights aren't a problem.

I wish you well, and I am certain that your research will pay off, and Bellagio will provide the type of experience you expect.